Argentina Football - Page 2 of 7

QUOTE The big matchup between Brazil and Argentina - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2005 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Argentina Soccer Boca Juniors, River Plate Maradona and others.
14th Jul, 2004 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Argentina Football - Page 2

Argentina was back to their winning ways today defeating Uruguay 4-2 in the final match of their group for the Copa America tournament. They now move on to the second round. Congratulations!

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2004 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Football Argentina

Thanks dear, we really needed that one! laugh.gif. I hope we can do better in the next round. smile.gif

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2004 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Football
A Friend

Argentina Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I lived in Argentina in 1978 when they won their first world cup. Talk about a crazy society. Argentinos love their futbol. A few years later they were at war with England but also played them in the world cup soon after the war. England won the war but Argentina won the game. I'm sure if given the opportunity to change the outcome of both, win the war and lose the game, most Argentines would have declined. That's how fanatical they are with their futbol.

15th Jul, 2004 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Football Argentina

I'm sure if given the opportunity to change the outcome of both, win the war and lose the game, most Argentines would have declined. That's how fanatical they are with their futbol.

Even though I understand what you are trying to say and I agree that Argentinians are fanatical of our football, the Falkland Islands War was one of the saddest things that occured to my country where military service at the time was obligation and where lots and lots of unexperienced 18 years old boys were killed. So really, I don't think any Argentinian in their right mind could have declined to lose that war for a football game.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2004 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Football
A Friend

Football Argentina

War is always a terrible thing. Even when you win a war, you really lose because many soldiers are killed. It was a sad time for Argentina and I really shouldn't have brought it up because this is a thread about futbol, not war. At least in futbol, when you win, you are the winner. In war, the winning side also suffers many casualties.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2004 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Argentina Football
A Friend

Argentina Football

Maradonna is finally going to cuba to start his medical care.
I hope all go`s well ! hes like a hero to me ( although about 15 years ago no one would have thought that it would come to this undecided.gif )

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2005 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Argentina Football - Page 2

Argentina is top of the CONBEMOL region, a whole 4 points ahead of Brazil! They're one step closer to World Cup 2006 after defeating the Colombians 1-0 this last weekend. The big matchup between Brazil and Argentina is June 7th. Let's see if Brazil can make a run at the lead!

2nd Apr, 2005 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Argentina Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

The big matchup between Brazil and Argentina is June 7th.

And I will be in Argentina to watch this match! *big smile*. Even though we are four points ahead of Brazil, I do not think the Argentinian team have done the kind of job I know they can perform, but of course I have no complaints wink.gif Vamos Argentina!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Argentina Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,