Flash Foward

Flash Foward - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 5:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TV Series
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2009 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Flash Foward

Flash Foward

What is your review for the television series, "Flash Foward"?

Flash Foward
Flash Foward (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2009 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Flash Foward
A Friend

Foward Flash

I only saw the first episode thus far. It looks good, at least it engaged me for the duration of the episode. It reminds of of the series 4400 that used to air on USA in that the cast of the show and the viewers are totally immersed in some unknown seemingly mysterious event that has occurred and no one knows what is going on, including the government. We are know being introduced to the cast as all this is unfolding and are basically brought into the movie to share in the search and suspense. I await to see what happens. The concept of the 2m17s flash forward for the entire world seems strange and makes you wonder who is responsible for it... Some secret organization, aliens, persons from the future?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Flash Foward Sports & Fashion Music Movies

FlashForward - Season 1 Episode 22 - It's D-Day - April 29, 2010 - and while everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe

Flash Foward
Flash Foward (Hover)

> TOPIC: Flash Foward

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,