France Football - Page 2 of 3

What I like about the French national team - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2014 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
French Football - Former world champions, are they going to make a come back?
18th Jun, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

France Football - Page 2

The French have disappeared! I usually root for the French but now I will have to look for another team to support as it looks like they are on their way out. Here is their net match:

France vs. South Africa - 22 Jun 10:00am (AST)

If they don't score here and win their rankings will drop significantly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

France Football
A Friend

Football France

After watching their last game I hope they do lose. I enjoy a nice game of football and do not like dirty underhanded playing that they seem to want to do. I thought their style of play was beneath world cup play. I expect that type of play in a back yard game with no referees.

18th Jun, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

France Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Maybe that's because they do not have the leadership that Zinedine Zidane gave them when he was on the field.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

France Football
A Friend

Page 2 Football France

That is not a very good excuse when it takes 11 people to make up a team. One person should change the dynamics of a team that much.

18th Jun, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Football France

international QUOTE (JB @ 18-Jun 10, 7:36 PM)
I usually root for the French but now I will have to look for another team to support

What do you mean you will have to look for another team to support? I would guess you would support your wife's team. rolleyes.gif

About the French, they have been known to play dirty and this world cup is not the exception. They seem so frustrated that instead of taking out that frustration with goals, they choose instead to hit.

19th Jun, 2010 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

France Football

A lot of drama is happening in the National French team that is playing the World Cup. Apparently, one of the players, French Star Nicolas Anelka has been thrown off his nation's World Cup team after getting into a heated exchange with coach Raymond Domenech and refusing to apologize.

Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

France Football - Page 2

A French football fan looks on as her country plays in the FIFA World Cup 2010.

France Football
France Football (Hover)

20th Jun, 2014 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

France Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

What I like about the French national team is their consistency to get goals despite being up in goals and points. At every moment they are looking for a break away to score.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: France Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,