The Mentalist

The Mentalist - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Sep, 2010 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
TV Series
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2009 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

The Mentalist

The Mentalist

What is your review for the TV Series, "The Mentalist"?

The Mentalist
The Mentalist (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Mentalist The

The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 20 - Red All Over - A cult leader (Malcolm McDowell) is investigated when the media mogul whose publication criticized his group is murdered.

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

The Mentalist Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 21 - The team investigates when a math genius is shot to death by a clown.

Post Date: 14th May, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Mentalist The

The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 22 - Red Letter - The head of a nonprofit organization battling human trafficking is murdered. The case has Jane crossing paths with psychic Kristina Frye (Leslie Hope), and romance develops between them.

Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Mentalist The

The Mentalist Season 2 Episode 23 - Red Sky In The Morning - When the CBI conduct an investigation into a murder by a Red John copycat, Kristina Frye finds herself in grave danger when she tries to contact the real Red John.

21st May, 2010 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

The Mentalist

I like this show, though my friend's stepson and nephew both looked at me like I was the 36 year old that, when I was a kid, said he liked Sesame Street or something.

I think I like it because it's close t being nostalgic, like very few of the other shows on TV now, similar to the old 80's TV cop/drama shows, that mix a tiny bit of grittiness, a bit more realism, with a lot of absurd and humorous entertainment and mystery and action all together. It's like a lighter version of Lie to Me, which I also like, but with less physical assault trauma and such, and definitely less CSI, which I also like, picking through the intestines of a corpse.

Patrick is a smart, witty (debatable, I know), good-natured (mostly) guy, well-versed in mental "slight of mind" and psychology, a fake and con-man and now debunker of mystical hoo-ha and frauds, acting as Special Consultant to the police - he doesn't carry a gun and doesn't even know how to fight, apparently. He has a really dark backstory, his family having been murdered by a serial killer, but most times the show stays fairly family friendly, like Magnum PI, Simon and Simon, Columbo, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Mentalist

I started watching this show recently as well. I do think Patrick is very witty and it's funny that this character the actor plays is kind of similar to another role he made about a lawyer who was caught in drugs (forgot the name of the show now).

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

The Mentalist Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The Mentalist - Season 3 Episode 1 - In the third-season opener, the CBI is tasked with finding a prominent lawyer who was kidnapped, but Jane questions his future with the team following his encounter with Red John.

The Mentalist
The Mentalist (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Mentalist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,