Italian Football

Italian Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2004 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Good Clubs but not World Cup Champions?
8th Nov, 2003 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Italian Football

The Italians have long tried to win the World Cup, what are they lacking? What do you think about their style of play?

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2004 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Football Italian

I don't think they're lacking, they've just come up against better teams. Remember they've won 4 World Cups already, even though the latest one was in the 80's I believe. They've been to the Finals a few times since so I dont think they should feel bad about these performances. It would be like saying that Tiger Woods is in a slump because he hasnt won a major in 2 years. He's still the top money maker every year and ranked #1. Any other golfer would die to be in his shoes. The same can be said for the Italian squad. Yes, they havent won a World Cup in a long time, but there are plenty of national squads that would give an arm and a leg to have their consistent performance in World play (T&T maybe tongue.gif ) Sorry about the stomach shot there, I would love to see T&T finally make a trip to the World Cup.

22nd May, 2004 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Italian Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Italian football is one of the bests in the world, after the Argentinian of course wink.gif. I think they have great players who are very experienced. Yes, they have not won a world cup since the 80's they were closed to get the one in Italy 90's but we (Argentina) pulled them out of the world cup and then Germany kicked our butts. sad.gif

15th Jun, 2004 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Football Italian

Watching the Italians play against Denmark recently makes me wonder if they will reach anywhere in Euro 2004. They played like they were very tired.

15th Jun, 2004 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Football Italian

The Italian squad has always been known for slow starts in major competitions such as Euro and World Cup. It will not surprise me if they win the next 2 games and end up winning the group. They have a very strong squad this year, and Trappatonni is under a lot of pressure to have a strong showing. So long as Del Piero does not squander the opportunities he has, and Totti can attack from midfield and involve Vieri from the air, the Italian squad will be very hard to defend against. They already have the best defense and one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Go Italy!

17th Jun, 2004 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Italian Football

Totti can attack from midfield

Totti did too much attacking with his spit and has been suspended from the next three matches!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2004 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Italian Football

Please dont remind me about that. This was supposed to be the year when Totti broke through and established himself as a great Italian striker, and then he goes and gets himself suspended. I hope his loss does not hurt the Italian team's chances at Euro 2004.

17th Jun, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Italian Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well you know, the Italian blood is very close to their skin, but if they are a truly great team then with or without him they should make a significant stance, but that is yet to be seen.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Italian Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,