German Football - Page 4 of 5

Germany defeated France 1-0 today to advance - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Jul, 2014 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
One of the toughest teams to beat, but why aren't the Germans winning titles and cups?
29th Jun, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

German Football - Page 4

The German team has many young players with life on their side. I see a final with them either between Brazil or Argentina providing their are no upsets.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Football German

They cannot have a final with Argentina since they are meeting them now in quarter finals and only one can win.

Also, I think for the sake of hygiene whoever shakes hand with the German coach they better wash their hands!

See this video of what he was doing during the Germany-England game!

Yep, he ate it!

Source 3

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

German Football
A Friend

German Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

While I think the German team has won some impressive matches I think their time is up. If they can put pressure on the Argentina teams defense they may get past them but I do not think their own defense will live up to the Argentinas teams attack. I see this game going to Argentina.

16th Jun, 2014 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Football German

The Germans are showing they will; already be in the final and whomever will meet them there better watch out after wiping out Portugal.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2014 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Football German

Nazi sympathizer invades pitch during Ghana-Germany game

Security did little to stop a German fan from sharing his pro-Nazi message in front of thousands of fans. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2014 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

German Football

Here's Germany's flaw and how the U.S. Can exploit it

While Germany is arguably the world's deepest side, the team's back line leaves much to be desired. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

German Football - Page 4

Germany scores twice in extra time to defeat heavy underdog Algeria 2-1 and advance to face France in the World Cup quarterfinals. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2014 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

German Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Germany defeated France 1-0 today to advance to semifinals of the World Cup.

Germany will play the winner of the Brazil-Colombia game in the next round. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: German Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,