Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation

- Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th May, 2010 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Floride - Flouride
21st Jun, 2008 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

From the Fluoride Information Network (who is promoting its use):

international QUOTE
Top Ten Facts
"¢ Fluoride is a community health measure that benefits people of all ages, income levels, and ethnicity.

"¢ Fluoride protects over 300 million people in more than 40 countries worldwide, with over 10,000 communities and 145 million people in the United States alone.

"¢ Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral in all water supplies and when adjusted to optimal levels, is effective in reducing tooth decay.

"¢ Fluoride is not a medicine. Fluoride is a naturally occurring element and a nutrient. (Reference: Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride, 2004. National Academy Press, Washington DC)

"¢ Multiple studies over the years done in several countries and the United States show that fluoridation can reduce tooth decay by 60% in baby teeth and up to 35% in adult teeth. When fluoride was discontinued, there were large increases in the incident of tooth decay, especially in children. (Reference: Source 7

"¢ Poor children suffer disproportionably more cavities than middle or upper income children. Children from families earning less than $20,000 annually have 10 times more unmet dental care needs than children from families earning $50,000 annually.

"¢ Water fluoridation is the best way to get fluoride. Topical application is better than nothing but not nearly as effective as water fluoridation. Pills are expensive and all too often not administered correctly.

Source 9

And here is the counterpoint:
international QUOTE
"There is no question with regard to fluoridation of public water supplies. It is absolutely unsafe...and should be stopped immediately. This is causing more destruction to human health than any other single substance added purposely or inadvertently to the water supply. We're talking about 35,000 excess deaths a year...10,000 cancer deaths a year... 130 million people who are being chronically poisoned. We're not talking about dropping dead after drinking a glass of fluoridated water.... It takes its toll on human health and life, glass after glass."46
Indeed, most of western Europe has rejected fluoridation on the grounds that it is unsafe. In 1971, after 11 years of testing, Sweden's Nobel Medical Institute recommended against fluoridation, and the process was banned. The Netherlands outlawed the practice in 1976, after 23 years of tests. France decided against it after consulting with its Pasteur Institute64 and West Germany, now Germany, rejected the practice because the recommended dosage of 1 ppm was "too close to the dose at which long-term damage to the human body is to be expected."84 Dr. Lee sums it up: "All of western Europe, except one or two test towns in Spain, has abandoned fluoride as a public health plan. It is not put in the water anywhere. They all established test cities and found that the benefits did not occur and the toxicity was evident."31
There is also a moral issue in the debate that has largely escaped notice. According to columnist James Kilpatrick, it is "the right of each person to control the drugs he or she takes." Kilpatrick calls fluoridation compulsory mass medication, a procedure that violates the principles of medical ethics.<#10. Paul Farhi, Washington Post, 11/23/91.13 A recent New York Times editorial agrees:

"In light of the uncertainty, critics [of fluoridation] argue that administrative bodies are unjustified in imposing fluoridation on communities without obtaining public consent.... The real issue here is not just the scientific debate. The question is whether any establishment has the right to decide that benefits outweigh risks and impose involuntary medication on an entire population. In the case of fluoridation, the dental establishment has made opposition to fluoridation seem intellectually disreputable. Some people regard that as tyranny."85

(Numbered references and citations at website)Source 9

Personally, I would like to be given the option to make my own decision of whether or not ingesting fluoride is good for me. Using it ON my teeth is much different than taking it INSIDE my body. (Do we drink sunscreen?) This is another one of those things that was forced on the American public because "IT'S GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN! IT'S FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE CHILDREN!" Well, who doesn't want to protect children? If you're against it, you must be crazy!

Some countries have adopted adding fluoride to table salt, just as the US adds iodine in that way. Well, doesn't that give people the option? I think that's smarter than just adding it to the community water supply.

Here's another viewpoint that's a little over the top, but worth including here just for how interesting it is:
international QUOTE
While we still need a prescription to take pharmaceutical grade drugs, we willingly allow ourselves, and are allowed by the private corporation government, to poison ourselves gradually and continuously with a toxic waste by-product that comes courtesy of a private corporation mining company. Why?

Ever tried to prevent sunburn by drinking sun lotion?

Why the private corporation big push to fluoridate our water?

It has nothing to do with the prevention of tooth decay, nor are private corporations even interested in this. If they were, they would remove much of the sweets, lollies, and other junk food from the private corporation supermarket shelves. No, it is far more sinister than that, and far more serious.

Fluoride in the water supply sedates Australians, quelling the chance of up-risings against the private corporation powers that be, as they try to force the final stages of the private corporation New World Order upon us. This makes the cattle easier to control.

Think we are being paranoid about this? Sodium Fluoride has the property of attracting calcium molecules to itself. And from where in the body is calcium most easily removed? Any soft tissue location. And where in the human body is there soft tissue with a high concentration of calcium? In the brain! Fluoride also draws calcium from other parts of the body, including the bones, and yes, the teeth, leaving them both brittle. Hitler used it in Germany. Stalin used it effectively in Russia, to calm the prisoners in the Gulags. Anna Paulker Sagonivich communist dictator, used it effectively in Romania, heavily dosing the drinking water immediately after the communist take-over.

Source 2
Sinister? Mind control? Okay. That's interesting.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2008 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Fluoridation Water Fluoridated Kills Fluoride

Is there a way to filter out the fluoride once it reaches your home or is it a case of just using spring water for drinking and the fluoride version for everything else?

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation Health & Special Psychology

Fluoride Kills

Is there Truth behind Fluoride being hazardous to your health?

Political Controversy

10th Oct, 2009 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

I have heard this before but the arguments against it have not really been proven. I will love to know the alternatives and studies done about it.

Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fluoride a poison in our water

The practice of adding a chemical - sodiumsilicofluoride or hydrofluorosilicic acid - to everybody's drinking water is nothing short of fanatical.
Source 5

19th May, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

This is good to know, the picture shows a water fountain like you would see at school. However in the article I read it sounded like all water in an area would have this.

After a short search I found that it is in my town's water. Now I wonder what, if anything, I could do to stop it.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th May, 2010 - 2:04am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills Fluoridated Water Fluoridation

Most people I've seen worry over this a lot tend to be celebrities who start drinking purified water which is expensive when you calculate day to day use for cooking and drinking. I cannot afford such a luxury and I'm still ignorant to if it is as serious as some make it out to be.

19th May, 2010 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Fluoride Kills Fluoridated Water Fluoridation Psychology Special & Health

Well the argument seems to go that the fluoride is actually a poison, which it is. Ingesting it into the body serves no purpose and could cause health problems. The reason the fluoride is put in is claimed to be to prevent tooth decay, yet there is no evidence that it actually does this.

So here you have a poison in your water that doesn't really need to be there, and serves no purpose within your water.

I am not sure the entire list (countries, counties, states), but many people have fought and won to have this removed from their water.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th May, 2010 - 3:22am

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Fluoride Kills - Fluoridated Water - Fluoridation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,