Is US Money Doomed To Fail?

Is Money Doomed Fail - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jan, 2012 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

I heard that the underlying mission of the US Federal Reserve is secretly devalue the US Dollar while giving rise to the Euro and or gold, is that true?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Fail Doomed Money Is

It's scary to think that your money could be worth nothing tomorrow. I often hear that it's best to invest in real estate or gold but the problem with both of those is you really can't haul it around if you need to move because of war. I'm mentioning war because that's the only way I can see our money really being worthless like we were hit with nukes and everything is destroyed.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

1st Oct, 2009 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Is US Money Doomed To Fail? History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think it is a foolish as it first sounds. The biggest reason is to battle the economic down turn in the USA. Howe do you get a better economy? I think bringing in more out side cash flow helps a lot. That is selling your labor and raw goods to foreign countries. One way to make you look more attractive in that marked is to have a slightly weaker dollar. This makes you more competitive in the international market place. Obviously you do not wish to go too low either.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fail Doomed Money Is

How stable is the Dollar?

Our government wants to spend money -- perhaps adding a 2nd stimulus package at the same time the World Economic Forum comes out with a report on different currencies and their stability. Where does the United States Dollar rank out of the top 50 currencies? If you saw Glenn's recent TV program on the demise of the dollar you know this poll doesn't end well. But how bad is it? HINT: We are NOT #1....or #13... Or #20. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Fail Doomed Money Is

"Will the Dollar Still be the World's Reserve Currency in 5 Years?" Interview with Prof. Menzie D. Chinn
By Mike Whitney

The Fed's measures have probably weakened the dollar over the short term; but in staving off a worse recession in the US (and a collapse in the financial system), it has probably meant a stronger currency over the medium term. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Stage Two of the Credit Crisis
Austerity Measures Could Force a Depression
By Bob Chapman

Sovereign bonds and CDOs are not worth the paper they are written on. Worse yet, they, like US banks and other corporations, are carrying two sets of books. If one set of books were kept all the toxic waste would have to be written off and that would deplete their capital and most likely put them out of business. Is it no wonder banks do not want to lend to each other? Banks and nations are lying. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2012 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Is Money Doomed Fail

China and UAE ditch US Dollar, will use Yuan for oil trade

China The US dollar is fast losing out its reserve currency status with China aggressively replacing the dollar with the Yuan as a currency for bi-lateral trade. The latest is an agreement signed between the China and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which will use the Yuan for oil trade. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Is US Money Doomed To Fail?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,