Mobiles Infecting Kids' Brains

Mobiles Infecting Kids' Brains - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2011 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Is it true that the constant use of the wireless system is meant to change the functionality of brain to be more submissive?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2009 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Brains Kids Infecting Mobiles

I wonder why the political artist chose to focus on AT&T, is it that their network radiates something more than others?

Post Date: 17th May, 2010 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mobiles Infecting Kids' Brains Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Phone-cancer link 'inconclusive'

The largest study to date on links between mobile phone use and brain cancer proves inconclusive, WHO researchers say. Ref. Source 4

17th May, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

I have seen studies that show phones cannot give you cancer as well as ones that say you can. I also am aware that many people can get brain cancer who don't use cell phones. So I think this theory is just a theory, I don't see any real strong evidence to prove either way. It is strange that they focused on ATnT, using a very suggestive picture. With the red eyes and saying it makes you more submissive. Looks like part of a smear campaign the way it was put together.

18th May, 2010 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

I think the artist is just trying to give a strong impression on what possibly could happen if the theory is true. I think this is one of those issues that we cannot really dismiss, the reality is that we just don't know what's going on and how the use of cell phones affects our brains.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

City to pass phone radiation law

San Francisco is set to be the first US city to require mobile phone retailers to post radiation levels next to handsets they sell. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2011 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A future without mobile towers

As mobile phones have spread, so have large mobile towers - those unsightly stalks of steel topped by transmitters and other electronics that sprouted across the country over the last decade. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 31st May, 2011 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Mobiles Infecting Kids' Brains Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Cell Phones Can Cause Cancer

Radiation from cell phones can possibly cause cancer, the World Health Organization said today.

The agency lists mobile phone use in the same "carcinogenic hazard" category as lead, engine exhaust and chloroform. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mobiles Infecting Kids' Brains

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,