NFL Football

Nfl Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th Nov, 2003 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
7th Nov, 2003 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

NFL Football

Which NFL Team do you support?

Giants, Cowboys, Red Skins? Do you have a favorite player such as Danny White? This thread may also be used for general US Football Discussion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

I have one favorite team and one that comes a close second to my fav. LOL

My favorite team is the New England Patriots and my second choice pick would be the Greenbay Packers.

24th Nov, 2003 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Msslm, are you originally from New England? My favorite NFL team is also the Patriots. They are rockin' this year, although that first game against Buffalo gave me a scare for how the season would go! unsure.gif

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2003 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

My favorite NFL team is the New Orleans Saints even though they arent to good this year they are still my favorite laugh.gif And my favorite player is Duce Mcallister who is an awsome fullback for the saints hopefully they will get better next season....

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

QUOTE (tenaheff @ Nov 24 2003, 03:57 PM)
Msslm, are you originally from New England?

Yuppers, I was born and raised in Johnston, Rhode Island. cool.gif My uncle got me into watching the Pats play when I was growing up. I still think they're the greatest team to me. wink.gif ^^

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football

I love football! My favourite teams would be the Oakland Raiders and the Kansas City Cheifs. The raiders suck this year but i still like them. I wanted Kansas to do good last year but they never....but this year they are kickin butt. I think its gonna be Kansas and New England Patriots in the super bowl.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football

QUOTE (msslmshdy30 @ 23-Nov 03, 1:40 AM)
I have one favorite team and one that comes a close second to my fav.  laugh.gif

My favorite team is the New England Patriots and my second choice pick would be the Greenbay Packers.

How, how could you choose the packers? Ever since '97 when the packers beat the pats in the superbowl I have loathed them. Yes loathed. As a patriot fan, that lived in Wisconsin at the time, it was a devastating year. But yeah.

GO PATS! (Although I'm mad at them. They ran Lawyer Milloy out and traded off Bledsoe!)

Oh. Yeah. Favorite player is by far Drew Bledsoe. Too bad he isn't having a good year this year.

Reconcile Edited: AEcthelion on 29th Nov, 2003 - 7:45pm

30th Nov, 2003 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

GO PATS! (Although I'm mad at them. They ran Lawyer Milloy out and traded off Bledsoe!)

I think the trade of Drew was the best thing for all concerned. Drew Bledsoe wasn't going to get an opportunity to be the starter for New England anymore and yet he wasn't ready to be just a backup quarterback. I think Tom Brady is a better quarterback and the best choice for the Patriots, but I admire Drew Bledsoe and how he handled the entire situation. He didn't gripe or complain or do anything to cause conflict with the team. He was and is a true professional.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,