NFL Football - Page 4 of 43

Patriot's are going to the Superbowl!!! - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jan, 2004 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
9th Jan, 2004 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football - Page 4

Well, I think "there place" is as Superbowl Champs! tongue.gif So, if KC wants to put them in their place that is fine, all they will need to do is lose!

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 9th Jan, 2004 - 2:30pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

Well, for me....pats 'place' is second place, next too KC smile.gif laugh.gif Its like a rivalry....Grrr, arg, ooorgle!

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

my favorite team is the Tampa Bay Bucs... except for i have liked them before they won the super bowl and i love them now even though they are losing and have no chance for the super bowl. the reason why i love them cuz i live in Tampa and i support my team and they are really good.

11th Jan, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Football NFL

Leirsgrios said:

Well, for me....pats 'place' is second place, next too KC

Hey Leir, The Pat's won their game last night and move on to the AFC finals, KC, just lost their game so the Pat's even if they don't make it to the Superbowl, have finished ahead of KC! tongue.gif

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 11th Jan, 2004 - 9:05pm

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

I know! grr! KC plays so bad against the colts, their secondary sucked so bad and their coaches made many stupid plays.

12th Jan, 2004 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football

Actually, neither team put up much in the way of defense. The defense just couldn't stop either offense.

I am a little worried about Sunday's game between the Pat's and the Colts because the Colt's offense has been incredible the past two games they've played. However, at the same time, I expect a better showing from their defense than KC had because the Pat's strength is their defense. KC's strength and the Colt's strength, is their offense.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2004 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 4

Earlier in the season KC had killer defense and offence and something happened....their defense hasn't been doin too good in the playoffs.

18th Jan, 2004 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Patriot's are going to the Superbowl!!! Second time in three years! Go Pat's

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,