NFL Football - Page 5 of 43

QUOTE Seems like Parcells might just get 'America's - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jul, 2004 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
2nd Feb, 2004 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

NFL Football - Page 5

Let me be the first to post this! The Patriots won the Superbowl. Second time in 3 years. Tom Brady is now the youngest quarterback to ever win 2 Superbowls! When he won two years ago, he was the youngest quarterback ever to have one the Superbowl. This game was a real nail biter though! I need to take some heart medicine now or something. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2004 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

QUOTE (tenaheff @ 2-Feb 04, 3:36 AM)
Let me be the first to post this! The Patriots won the Superbowl. Second time in 3 years. Tom Brady is now the youngest quarterback to ever win 2 Superbowls! When he won two years ago, he was the youngest quarterback ever to have one the Superbowl. This game was a real nail biter though! I need to take some heart medicine now or something. :<!--emo&lol:-->user posted image<!--endemo-->

most exciting SuperBowl in years

shame that this SuperBowl will prolly be remembered more for the Janet Jackson boob flash debacle during the half time show, rather than for the football that took place on the field...

- Car Key Boi

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite team? That would have to be the Chiefs. They rock! Priest Holmes is awsome too. I see only one problem with them, no defence. >_> <_<

The Bangels would be my second favorite.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Use color only for highlighting as it may not show well on all skins.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2004 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Page 5 Football NFL

hi how american football differs from soccer and rugby in terrms of the equipment,how it is played and rules

12th Jul, 2004 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Football NFL

Grouptt, dont you have a more specific question that you would like addressed rather than asking for rules and equipment differences? The federations for each sport spend a lot of time writing up rule books and laws regarding each sport and they are all available for public use. If there is something regarding the sport(s) that you have a question on, please ask for that instead.

23rd Jul, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football

Some recent news from the NFL. Running back Eddie George, shortly after being released, by request, from the Titans, has agreed to a 2-year contract with the Dallas Cowboys. For all you Cowboy fans (including my wife) you should be extremely excited about this signing, because the Cowboys now have an ex-Heisman, power back, with good receiver hands, to complement the already good passing game. Seems like Parcells might just get 'America's Team' back to their winning ways.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2004 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 5

yep that's true...they keep getting the right players to sign with them, though it would be nice for the 49ers to get some awesome players again...

cool.gif

26th Jul, 2004 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Seems like Parcells might just get 'America's Team' back to their winning ways.

Why are the Cowboys referred to as "America's Team?" Seems to me a team with the name Patriots would be a better choice for that designation. tongue.gif Parcells is a very good coach. He couched the Pats for a few years. His personality at times was tough for the reporters to accept. He basically tells it like he sees it. I liked him. Of course, I like Bellicheck better. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 26th Jul, 2004 - 7:40pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,