NFL Football - Page 42 of 43

20 years later responding to this.. I'm - Page 42 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jan, 2023 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 42

The NFL is doing this as a way to try and get viewership back. Many of the veterans in our nation and their families have stopped watching the NFL because of the kneeling and they may continue to boycott the NFL until the NFL commissioner is gone. I am sure the player will not like this ruling.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Football NFL

NFL hands down historic punishment for Cleveland Browns' Myles Garrett after he used a helmet as a weapon during brawl Thursday night. In the wake of Thursday night’s brawl, the NFL handed down its first penalties: Garrett is suspended indefinitely, Pittsburgh’s Maurkice Pouncey will be suspended for three games and the Browns’ Larry Ogunjobi one game. Both the Browns and Steelers were fined $250,000. Ref. USAToday.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My favorite team is the Detroit Lions. Despite the horrible record this year, their a decent team. They just need more of a defense and a running back. Then they would be playoff material.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2020 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Page 42 Football NFL

NFL will play Black national anthem 'Lift Every Voice and Sing' before each Week 1 game. Starting with the Texans-Chiefs NFL season opener on Sept. 10, the song known as the Black national anthem will play before every Week 1 kickoff. Source 2g.

3rd Jul, 2020 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Football NFL

If they start doing that then other races are going to say what about theirs. Not that I am against the initiative but I wonder to what end?

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2022 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

NFL Football

Disturbing video clip makes America sick. Footage that has been viewed millions of times has made America queasy as it exposes the brutal reality of the NFL business. Source 9x.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2023 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football - Page 42

NFL's conference championship matchups are set, with spots in Super Bowl 57 on the line. The Cincinnati Bengals will face off against the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC title game while the San Francisco 49ers will meet the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC championship game. Source 4o.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 42

20 years later responding to this.. I'm a Steelers Fan. My favorite player Is Jaylon Johnson.

+  « First of 43 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,