NFL Football - Page 10 of 43

Although I am not a Vikings fan, I do live - Page 10 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Mar, 2005 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (43) »
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football
24th Jan, 2005 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

NFL Football - Page 10

Straker...First, no I wasn't angry with you! However, you will find I generally won't make bold predictions about any game. To me that is just nuts. I will quote statistics and why I think my team might have a good chance, but that is as far as I will take it...

Now...Steelers LOSE, Patriots WIN...41 to 27 and the last 7 were given up without any effort in the last seconds of the game!!! tongue.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2005 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

That was a great super bowl game! I say super bowl because I think that both the Steelers and the Patriots are better than the Eagles. Patriots are gonna their third super bowl!

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 24th Jan, 2005 - 3:26am

24th Jan, 2005 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

NFL Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Congratulations to the Patriots for winning their 3rd AFC championship in 4 years and going to another SuperBowl! Tom Brady is now 8-0 in the playoffs, Bill Bellicheck has tied Vince Lombardi (the guy they named the SuperBowl trophy after) by going 9-1 in the playoffs, and the Patriots put up 41 points on the #1 defense in the NFL after only giving up 3 points to the #1 offense in the NFL just last week. I agree with Konquererz; I don't think the Eagles have a chance.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Page 10 Football NFL

..........................OK, OK, we lost. Big time. In my heart, I could feel it coming, but like every Steeler fan, there was no way I let it fully register in my mind. All I can say is....Plax No-Catch-aco Burress is taking his whiny butt out of Pittsburgh, Cower/Whisenhunt struck out (AGAIN!), and....THE EAGLES ARE GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL! Philly will succeed where Pittsburgh failed. Just listen to Freddy-The Man-Mitchell, who shows up to his interveiw in a cowboy suit and bowtie, showing how religious he truly is in saying "I just thank God for my great hands."

OK, OK, I'm kidding, but I still hate the Patriots. Although I think I hate the Eagles more. So...have a good Super Bowl, watching the Pats crush the Eagles 31-10.

There is always next year....? Or not--I forgot Cower was coming back.

I just don't get it. During the regular season, he is great! He turned a 6-10 team with 40-1 odds of winning the Super Bowl into the second best team in the NFL, and become the first AFC team ever to go 15-1. And then he is 1-4 in AFC championship games. I just don't understand...But it's about time we get a coach that can not only win the games to get us to the playoffs, but to win the games that really count--in case you didn't realize, Cower, yesterday was one of those important games. One of those where, once you realize something isn't working (a.k.a. running up the middle with the Bus) you don't try and force it, because you are playing a great team that will take advantage of every offensive drive. Just thought you should know, Cower, before it's too late. O wait...it is too late.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

Football NFL

What a great weekend. The Pats once again showed why they are the reigning Super Bowl champs! You just saw the Super Bowl, ain't no way the eagles are gonna beat the Pats.

4th Feb, 2005 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

NFL Football

T.O (Terrell Owens) has stated that God has cleared him to play in this weekend's SuperBowl game. To be honest, the Eagles will need all the help they can get if they want to have a chance of winning against the Patriots. In other news, Tom Brady's grandmother died today. She was a big part of his life and followed his career with great interest and fervor. We will have to wait and see whether this affects him for the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

NFL Football
A Friend

NFL Football - Page 10

Thats very sad. I look for brady to step up and win this one for his grandmother. I think that TO is off his rocker. God is a chiefs fan, it obvious because our players pray before the game. On top of that, its in the bible. Hezekiah 7.77 it says, "And the Lord smote down upon thee, any team which would dare raise hand against the chiefs, which are in Kansas City, which is of the state of Missouri, of the country of America. God proclaimed that, if they would humble themselves, the Lord their God would exalt them above all teams. But it came to pass that they did not obey to statutes of the Lord their God, and did draft people who where not favorable in the sight of the Lord. So the Lord said to Carl Peterson, thou shalt surely wander in the valley of ambiguity for forty years, or until all that where drafted had been traded for good players. And it came to pass that they did wander for many years until the day that the Lord would that they should take hold of the promised trophy, and in that day they would take thine Super Bowl trophy out of the hands of the infidel team and thus be crowned with championship and many blessings upon your house."

Reconcile Edited: konquererz on 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:51am

7th Mar, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

NFL Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 10

Although I am not a Vikings fan, I do live in Minnesota and this has been a huge topic here in the past few weeks. Randy Moss has been traded from the Vikings to the Oakland Raiders, and though this was not a huge surprise, most Vikings' fans have been upset as to the compensation received for him. The Vikings received LB Napoleon Harris, a #7 pick in the first round in 2005 and a future pick. The Vikings already have a significant LB core, so picking Harris up, who is not a superstar by any means, doesn't seem to be a good fit. Moss, undoubtedly, has been a man among boys when it comes to the WR position. His only equal in the league is Terrell Owens, and maybe Marvin Harrison. What are your thoughts on the Moss deal?

> TOPIC: NFL Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,