Professional Wrestling

Professional Wrestling - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Aug, 2003 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Professional Wrestling WWE, RAW, WCW
17th Dec, 2002 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling

What is your view on wrestling? Is it just guys running around in leotards flexing muscle or is it really danger at ringside? What are your views on this hot item for most young people these days.

Image by nafmo - Flickr, CC BY-Specific Action: 2.0, Source 3r.

Professional Wrestling
Professional Wrestling (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2002 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Wrestling Professional

I don't know what's hot about it. I don't really like any 'sport' that it's kind of violent. Wrestling can be fun I guess but in my opinion I cannot take it seriously.

23rd Dec, 2002 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling Sports & Fashion Music Movies

There is a very realistic version to wrestling called, ( I forget) but it is held in a cage and the fighting is real - no acting, no insults, just real men using real martial arts skills. In the beginning the winner was a Brazilian Judo champion, but I am not sure who it is now. He used to  grapple men to the ground and then put them in holds. I know in some parts of Canada and the USA it is outlawed.
I guess they see it as too violent.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling
A Friend

Wrestling Professional

Here, they have the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).  I have seen a few of these shows live.  They are mostly acting, but some of the injuries are very real.  Like that one wrestler who would come down from the rafters in the concert hall and made a fatal error and died during the show.  They do try to plan out every move and wrestling match.  Shady and I used to watch it quite a bit, until they moved the show to a cable channel.  But while watching the show, we could actually see the wrestlers talking to each other.  They were letting each other know what the next move was, so they could be prepared for it.

The WWE also has what they call, 'cage matches' and they are too bad.  They used to have the 'cage matches to the death'.  Where the sides of the wrestling ring were lined with barb wire, but I don't think they do those anymore.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling
A Friend

Wrestling Professional

I enjoy watching wrestling I think that there is to much acting and not enough wrestling lol. But I think that alot of it is fake but I have seen them get a little carried away and someone really do get hurt..  

hey JB the wrestling that you are talking about is called Extream wrestling and yea that wrestling is way to violent I have sit and watched it a couple of times..

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling
A Friend

Professional Wrestling

its all an act and bad acting too. they say all the people that cannot get a good acting job decide to go into wrestling :smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling
A Friend

Professional Wrestling

its all an act and bad acting too

Yes, I must admit, the last time I caught wrestling at my friend's house.  It was just terrible.  :(  The matches were poorly staged and alot of the moves didn't go the way they were supposed to go.  I was very disappointed, because the WWE used to be better before they merged with WCW.  I think that was the worst mistake they could have done.  I also noticed that they had alot of new wrestlers that just were not good at all.  I think they could have used some more training.  :smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Professional Wrestling
A Friend

Professional Wrestling Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Wrestling as it is, is a bunch of lame actors who cannot get real jobs pretending to be all that.

It is in fact nothing more that a male Soap Opera, they first of all need to put some clothes on, second of all actually think for a moment about the stupidity of what they are doing and then get a real job.

Like everything else in america it seems to be about useless entertainment and making big money...

If you really like werstling as a sport, and want to see it done safely as well as professionaly then Olympic Wrestling is where it is at...

These wusses like Hulk Hogan and his ilk are washed up never beens and has beens that really need to get a life!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Professional Wrestling

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,