Printing Money Is Evil

Printing Money Evil - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2011 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Printing Money Is Evil

Printing Money Is Evil

I heard that the more US Dollars the Federal Reserve prints the more control they have on the world, is that true?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Evil Money Printing

Printing money anywhere is usually a means to devalue it and the US has certainly being doing a lot of that. I do not know if the US dollar will ever pick up again to have the kind of might it once had.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2009 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Printing Money Is Evil
A Friend

Printing Money Is Evil History & Civil Business Politics

Of course it is true, you just have to look in counties like Zimbabwe where hyperinflation meant that a loaf of bread cost 2 million Zimbabwe dollars. Also in the past after Germany printed so much money it became useless and people actually burnt it for warmth.

Hopefully the worlds leaders would learn from the past mistakes and not let it come to that degree ever again.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Evil Money Printing

Why Printing Money Makes Sense
By Dean Baker

Right now, even a counterfeiter issuing dud dollars would be better for the economy than our deficit-fixated policymakers. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Evil Money Printing

The Fed Is Not Printing Money
By Mike Whitney

I know what you've heard from "reliable sources" on the Internet, but it's hogwash. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Printing Money Is Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,