Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 3 of 4

High-dose flu vaccine reduces hospital visits - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. Flu Shot.
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines - Page 3

Universal flu vaccine designed by scientists

Scientists have designed a new generation of universal flu vaccines to protect against future global pandemics that could kill millions. Researchers researchers have devised two universal vaccines; a USA-specific vaccine with coverage of 95% of known US influenza strains; and a universal vaccine with coverage of 88% of known flu strains globally. Ref. Source 4m.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

Skin vaccination with microneedle patch, influenza fusion protein improves efficacy of flu vaccines. A boosting skin vaccination with a biodegradable microneedle patch and protein constructed from sequences of influenza virus subtypes could improve the effectiveness of conventional influenza vaccines, according to a study. Source 3j.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines
A Friend

Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines Health & Special Psychology

While this can help people with the flu vaccines I still will not get it. I have not been vaccinated for the flu since the military forced us to get it yearly. Last vaccination for the flu I received was back in 1991 and I have yet to get the flu since then. Maybe as I get older I may look at getting it again but for now I will remain unvaccinated.

Those that I have seen getting the flu vaccinations in recent years normally end up with the flu and miserable. So I am not really sure how good these vaccinations are currently. Maybe the patch will be more effective?

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

I get the vaccine every year still. I guess I'm just old school. This will definitely help broaden the base of people who get it. Of course, every year the vaccine is just a best guess and is always only partially effective. By doing that I'm afraid we may create a super bug that is resistant and lethal.

Rather off topic, but...
As far as the other thing you said, you should do what I do KN. I stopped aging after my 29th birthday, yes that ws my decision, and now I simply celebrate anniversaries of my 29th birthday. So, effectively I'm still 29! biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 20th Jul, 2017 - 5:14pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vaccines Flu and People Ignorant

Yes that is another reason why I do not get the vaccine for the flu. With it mostly being ineffective in recent years all we are doing is working to create a super bug.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, but I guess in this regard I'm one of the lambs that have been conditioned to follow the flock. Funny, because in so many other ways I am definitely not a follower. Maybe I need to rethink this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ignorant People & Flu Vaccines - Page 3

Rather off topic, but...
Yes stop being one of the sheeple and come to the path less traveled and be a non follower

Yeah I think way too many people just follow along with what they are asked to do and get these vaccines that are not proven to be effective at all.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Ignorant People & Flu Vaccines Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

High-dose flu vaccine reduces hospital visits for nursing home residents. Patients in nursing homes that provided a high-dose flu vaccine were significantly less likely than residents in standard-dose homes to go to the hospital during flu season, according to a new study. Source 6m.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Ignorant People & The Flu Vaccines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,