Where Was Obama Born?

Where Obama Born - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Oct, 2009 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2009 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Where Was Obama Born?

Where Was Obama Born?

Is it true that the birth papers of Obama show that he was born in Kenya?

Political Controversy

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Born Obama Where

I think this happened before the elections as a rumor so people wouldn't vote for him. President Obama was born in America.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Where Was Obama Born?
A Friend

Where Was Obama Born? History & Civil Business Politics

I do not believe that he was born in the USA. I think he was born in a african nation and when Hawaii was handing out birth certificates his parents took advantage of that and got him a US birth certificate. I do not believe he should be president as he was not a native born.

1st Oct, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Born Obama Where

I really don't have a strong opinion on where he was born. However, it bothers me a lot that he refuses to produce an actual birth certificate. An aunt in Kenya commented that she attended his birth, there.

Since he is President, I don't see how even producing a Kenyan birth certificate would accomplish anything. He isn't going to resign, and Congress isn't going to do anything about him.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

1st Oct, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Born Obama Where

Didn't at one time before he was an official nominee have to show his birth certificate? I'm sure the Republican Party at some point would have demanded it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Where Was Obama Born?
A Friend

Where Was Obama Born?

I believe that he produced a hawaii birth certificate that was issued before Hawaii was a state.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Where Obama Born

Where those Hawaiian birth certificates easy to come by or bought? This I think is Nighthawk's reference:

international QUOTE
Democrat: Obama's grandma confirms Kenyan birth
'This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months'

The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship - and therefore qualification to run for  president - has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya. The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.  Ref. Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st Oct, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Where Obama Born Politics Business Civil & History

I am not sure what is the issue here. I found the following:

international QUOTE
The Obama campaign released a 2007 certified copy of his Certification of Live Birth (sometimes incorrectly called a "short form") that states Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. A common complaint of those questioning Obama's eligibility is that he has not released a photocopy of his original birth certificate (in this instance incorrectly called a "long form"), having only issued an official certification of live birth (what Hawaii deems equivalent to one's "Birth Certificate" upon request).[7] Asked about this, Department of Health Spokeswoman Janice Okubo stated that Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."[8] Moreover, the director of her Department has confirmed that the state holds Obama's "original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

Source 1

The only issue I see here is why they just don't show the original birth certificate and end all the speculation? The fact they have the director's word only saying is on record makes the whole thing look shady.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Where Was Obama Born?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,