Thomaslee Introduction - Page 3 of 52

Some kids can be really cruel. They do the - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Dec, 2009 - 11:34pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 43 94 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (52) »
RPGer
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 604
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 33.0%
[+] Gain: 198.05 FP
Charm: 39

Thomaslee Introduction - Page 3

I was what can be called an oddball missionary, we are somewhere in-between a normal mission and a service mission and then off to the side.
Choice, and because that's how it worked out best.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 14 September 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,350
Avg: 3.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 99.2%
[+] Gain: 990.48 FP
Charm: 334

Introduction Thomaslee

I saw in the church web site about service missions but I was wondering if it was for two years like regular ones, have your name tag, etc? Or is it a bit different?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Thomaslee Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have a missionary name tag, any in many ways I was treated as a normal missionary, and it was full time unlike a service mission, but I don't preach the Gospel, I instead helped save the soul of those that had already dead. But for most of the time I was data entry, and delivered documents to different parts of the Church History Building. It's a mission unique to the temple square area. You wouldn't find a missionary like me anywhere but the temple square area. Also the one year part is simply a choice; on the missionary paper it gave the choice of 12 months, 24 months, or even 36 months. The 12 months choice it was decided was the best choice for my situation.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 14 September 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 29th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm
Signature: Only by falling into darkness, does one realize how precious the light is.
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle

Page 3 Introduction Thomaslee

Thank you for your response. Do you have siblings? If you do, do they have Aspergers, ADHD or any other condition? I ask because it seems to have such genetic component.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Introduction Thomaslee

Only half brothers, with my father and step mother I have three brothers, and as far as I can tell they don't. With my mother and her husband I have one brother, now he might, but they are all in Kentucky so I haven't had as much contact to be sure.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle

Thomaslee Introduction

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it helps me to figure out how my son will be like when he becomes an adult although I am aware every case is different. Are you under medication? Did/do you suffer of aggressiveness? What do you do with your life at the present time? Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle

Page 3 Thomaslee Introduction

I was but I stopped taking them before going on my mission, now I was only able to do this because it had gotten to the point that though I still suffer from symptoms I could do without the medication, all I have to do is be careful, but as you could see through my posts, I still struggle, if not "choke on my foot". Sigh, so though I have come a long way I will probably suffer the symptoms to some degree for the rest of my life. Aggression, it matters, in school it was fairly common for others to try and get me riled up, and I would then get mad and yell, but I learned to ignore and deal with it. But even if I get angry I quickly get over it. Mainly working, I am planning to join the military and through this going to collage to become either a Veterinarian of Majoring in Psychology.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle

Thomaslee Introduction - Page 3

Some kids can be really cruel. They do the same thing to my child. He is not medicated but I fear he may be medicated at some point, he is only 9 but behaves like a teenager. It's very concerning.

Do the US military accept candidates with Aspergers? I didn't know that. It seems like you're doing great. :)

Blog Read My Blog
Guest please SHARE: "Thomaslee Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (52) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Thomaslee Introduction" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Thomaslee Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Arizona

Country of the day Arizona

Unanswered Threads for Arizona, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 1.5 Day(s) Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 4.2 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 5.5 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am