Brazilian Football - Brazil Football - Page 4 of 6

The Brazilian coach, Luiz Felipe Scolari, - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jul, 2014 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Brazil Soccer - Pele and the 3 Rs, is Brazil the best team in the world?
8th Jul, 2014 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football - Brazil Football - Page 4

Ha! The thing is after the third goal they were giving each of their team mates chance to score a goal. That is how they play - with unison and gusto, but alas this Thread is about the Brazilians and they are miserable right now. In fact after the third goal there were Brazilians in the stadium looking at each other as though they could not believe what they are seeing. I can well imagine by the fifth goal some were leaving and those in their home were turning off their TV sets. The odd thing too - the Brazilians have greater possession of the ball!

Sponsored Links:
8th Jul, 2014 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Football Brazil Football Brazilian

Scolari spoke and said he is fully responsible and doesn't believe Neymar would have made a difference, he seems to believe that Germany played incredibly well and were able to "End" The game within six minutes. I find his opinion, ridiculous. The Germans played normal, Brazil did NOT play at all. He cannot even admit that?

8th Jul, 2014 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football - Brazil Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Brazil has to come out with a new team and new coach, in other words they need to start from scratch.

9th Jul, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Football Brazil Football Brazilian

What I like about this outcome is it takes away the 'invincible' aura that Brazilian fans like to give the Brazilian team. Yes they are good footballers but they are not super heroes. Their demise was evident from the match against Chile. With their star players gone they became a B class team.

9th Jul, 2014 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Football Brazil Football Brazilian

When I saw the first goal I thought, OK you will have to fight harder. When I saw the second goal I thought, OK you will really have to tough it out. When I saw the third goal I thought, OK its a done deal. When I saw the other goals, I thought - is this basketball? Those Brazilian players probably wanted to dive into a cave after all of that. Those in the crowd were crying like they just heard their mother died. The team is definitely nothing without Neymar.

9th Jul, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football - Brazil Football

Good take John. I will be interested to see if the Brazilians can redeem themselves against the Dutch after their most embarrassing defeat of all against the Germans. I believe Brazil will fall again because they have depended so much on their star players but I believe DaSilva will be back on to help them out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football Brazil Football - Page 4

What I am wondering is, will the Brazilians make the same mistake they have caused with Germany after letting them score a whole set of goals? They better get ready physiologically otherwise they will be doomed again like last time.

10th Jul, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Brazilian Football Brazil Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

The Brazilian coach, Luiz Felipe Scolari, claimed that he has no answer as to what happened in the first 6 minutes of the last match. He of course hopes his team does not continue to lose face this Saturday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Brazilian Football - Brazil Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,