Ballroom Dancing!

Ballroom Dancing - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Ballroom Dancing!
A Friend

Ballroom Dancing!

Believe it or not, ballroom dancing is considered a sport. I think it's in the Olympics, actually.

How messed up is that. ??? ;D

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Dancing Ballroom

Well actually it does take quite a lot of physical exertion, but it is more artistic in nature and not competitive in the sense of reaching further or faster or heavier, etc.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2005 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Ballroom Dancing!
A Friend

Ballroom Dancing! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't think it's crazy at all. If you've ever done any kind of serious dancing, it doesn' take long to realize that it does involve a lot of muscle, dedication, grace, and focus to do it correctly. People tried to tell me all the time that colorguard is not a sport. I beg to differ. It's a sport of the arts, but it is still a sport. It takes a lot of coordination and muscles to toss a flag or a rifle in the air.

I'm excited because this summer my boyfriend and I are going to take ballroom dance lessons together. It's something we've been talking about for years, and we're finaly going to do it together. It just seems like something fun and energetic we can spend time together doing.

> TOPIC: Ballroom Dancing!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,