Best Martial Art - Page 5 of 7

I have always been amazed at people who use - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2003 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
7th Apr, 2003 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art - Page 5

LOL! Swearing?

Yeah ;D, everytime I hear a chinese speaking it seems like they're fighting, swearing or being strong to each other LOL...it happens the same thing with Germans.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2003 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Art Martial Best

Yeah , everytime I hear a chinese speaking it seems like they're fighting,

LDS did you check out the link? It will give you an explanation of the names and then you can vote.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Best Martial Art Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I go for Jujitsu. Only because that is what they used in the matrix.

LINK

2nd May, 2003 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Art Martial Best

I go for Jujitsu. Only because that is what they used in the matrix

:spock: Don't let the movies fool you, plus I saw more than jujitsu used on the matrix, looked like a bit of Kung Fu, Judo and Kryptonite.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2003 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Art Martial Best

I don't know much about martial arts, though I'm from China, a nation with long tradition of martial arts. In China, we call martial arts "Wushu", or Kungfu as known to all.  There are many different varieties of Kungfu. Among them,   Shaolin Kungfu in the north and Wudang Kungfu in the south are most famous. Nowadays, in China, martial arts is considered a way of keeping good health rather than a military advantage.

12th Jun, 2003 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art

normanli, wow thanks for that explanation! I know this has nothing to do with the thread itself but I remember when I was a very small child that my grandmother and I used to love watch the show 'Kung Fu' with David Carradine, I always liked this kind of shows where the chinese guy defend himself only when is being attacked. It was cool. smile.gif
I look forward to do some kind of martial art, I'm looking something that allows me to defend myself in a situation of danger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2003 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art - Page 5

I think that John Wayne was the best marshal,  he had the art of it down pretty good.   But in the military a person learns how to kill in many ways and I think the best defence is to be aware of the spiritual guidance of your body and Heavenly Father.   And usuall running away as well is the best option.  

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Best Martial Art
A Friend

Best Martial Art Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I have always been amazed at people who use karate.  Each movement seems so swift and powerful.  I have always wanted to learn how to do karate, but I can never seem to find any extra time to go to classes.  

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Best Martial Art

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,