The Best Footballer in the World!

The Footballer World - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2002 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Who really is the best?
9th Dec, 2002 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Of course a great argument continues between Maradonna and Pele, but I put in other names for 'luck'. Now the name you choose could be based on what a footballer did in the past or present. If I have not listed a name - please do share with us below.

Here of course is my unbiased opinion as NO influence to this thread wink.gif

user posted image

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2002 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

World the Footballer The

Whatever JB whatever...
The best football player ever was and is DIEGO ARMANDO MARADONA. His second goal against England in Mexico 86' was considered and awarded the best goal in the HISTORY OF FOOTBALL!!!!!!!! Not Pele, but Maradona's Goal!!!!
Diegoooo Diegoooo!!! OLE OLE OLE OLE Diegoooo Diegooo!!! la la la la la

user posted image

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2002 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Best Footballer in the World! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

depends on what you call best,,,beast team player ?,,best individual player? or both,,,so many time we look at players in sport and try to rate them,,I could say Ronaldo is the best Player in the world why? he has the most Goals in word cup,,,,Pele he won more world cup than any,,,Diego he lead Argentina to the world cup and lead his Italian club Napoli to a championship, the next year,,,real tough to call,,,but I think it unfair to rate them because they all played in diffirent eras,,,,but my all time best team  players are Kevin Keegan and the great Mario Kempest,,,the best Goal scorer is the one and only Ronaldo,,,and if you have to give the ambassador of football award to anyone it will be Pele,,,,,Maradonna was great but his image will be always tanish for his drug use and the hand of god goal,,,but he was good also......,,,,

11th Dec, 2002 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

World the Footballer The

Maradonna was great but his image will be always tanish for his drug use and the hand of god goal,,,but he was good also......,,,,

Well, hopefully people will be smart enough to judge his performance as a football player and not regards to his private life. People forget so easy how many times Pele was in scandalous situations (accused of sexual arrasing players,  making pregnant several women,  only dating blonde with blue eyes girls, etc) but his performance as player has nothing to do with this.

11th Dec, 2002 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

World the Footballer The

but his performance as player has nothing to do with this.

I agree with this point. People read into so much that sometimes they miss the point. Most of the time when someone becomes famous the media decides, "Let's look for dirty laundry" so that they can sell papers, video, etc. Most of the time you will discover that these people do the same old thing that everyone else does... the difference... one is popular and caught and the other not known and still to be caught.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2002 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

true about Pele,,but it was a diffrent time,,in those times great players did not have to be role models like today players,,,
in pele times it was sex, rum, and rock and roll

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2002 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

The Footballer the World

in those times great players did not have to be role models like today players,,,

But that's my point...why players or celebrities should be role models??? Nobody ask them to do that. Parents should be the role models for their own children not a stranger. Plus, these people get so much 'pressure' because of that because they didn't ask to be role models and people still seeing them like that. I think is a big mistake from the people. Players, celebrities are people just like us, commiting the same mistakes we commit. So I think everybody should realize that.

23rd Dec, 2002 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

The Footballer the World Movies Music Fashion & Sports

One thing to understand is that Pele really has a command over the game. Now what I say by 'command' is this...
1. He is famous for his skills
2. He is known as a legend
3. He has video games and music after him
4. He is known as the revolutionary in the sport (gave it more popularity)
5. He is  a 'gentleman' in his public dealings
6. he promotes football still - good PR
7. He handles his 'discrepancies' (the myths and dark facts that he may have) with grace.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: The Best Footballer in the World!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,