The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 3 of 8

Max, I only can say is this: WHATEVER!!!! - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jul, 2003 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Who really is the best?
3rd Mar, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 3

What's the problem LDS_forever? Pele spreads more of his infuence around the world than Maradona. Afterall. the Brasilian champion is the king of the game.

Foe your information : To spread more 'influence' doesn't mean to be the best footballer JB. :smile.gif oh boy boy, you have so much to learn yes :smile.gif :smile.gif:smile.gif:smile.gif:smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2003 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World!
A Friend

World the Footballer The

i voted for ronaldo because i hear he is the best in this game smile.gif smile.gif

12th May, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

i voted for ronaldo because i hear he is the best in this game

:spock: Do not worry young protos, you did well, you voted for an excellent football player who also happens to come from Brazil, the same team that won the world cup, the same country that has as its' legend... PELE, isn't that right LDS? *lol*

12th May, 2003 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Page 3 World the Footballer The

i voted for ronaldo because i hear he is the best in this game

*huh2:  :ek who is Ronaldo??? *huh2:

[edit]I know under emotion distress of seeing a champion such as Ronaldo chosen caused you to loose it with the smileys, but let's keep it to a few or other members will get carried away too. :-*[/edit]

12th May, 2003 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

World the Footballer The

LDS, no need to fear, let me attach a picture so you can see who he is... this is him running happily after scoring yet another goal as usual.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Diegoooo,diegoooo,ole,ole,ole,ole,diegoooo,diegoooo,la,la,la,la,la----i hate to break the news to you LDS but it is the man all the way <><><>PELE           pele,pele,pele,ole,ole,ole,ole,pele,pele,pele,la la la la la-----------it stands to reason when you have a name like diego armando maradona you are second best and you hve to try harder that was quite the case in 86or it was just crap luck

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2003 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Footballer the World - Page 3

Again LDS you voted wrong there is no game unless pele is there thse so called others they are no match for pele compared to him [pele] he uses these guys for pratice dummys

11th Jul, 2003 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

The Footballer the World Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Max, I only can say is this: WHATEVER!!!! :smile.gif lol I know who is the best player in the history of football, Diego Armando Maradona, he was chosen by the FIFA if you don't have a good memory and chosen also by the fans wink.gif We love you Dieguito de nuestro corazon!!! ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: The Best Footballer in the World!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,