The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 8 of 8

Pele is posting in our community? Self-glory - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2013 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Who really is the best?
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2009 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World!
A Friend

The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 8

The best player in the world has got to be Steven Gerrard.

Anybody who does not believe so or thinks that Pele, Best or Ronaldo is should watch Liverpool V Olympiacos 2005, Liverpool V AC Milan 2005 and Liverpool V West Ham 2006.

They sum him up, he is a player who doesn't have the best skills or isn't the best technically but when things are going against you and you need someone to step up and single handedly win the game then there is only one player you want on your side.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

World the Footballer The

international QUOTE (JamesC)
The best player in the world has got to be Steven Gerrard.

After watching him play in the England vs. Algeria match I would have to say "no". Right now I don't think anyone on the English team can be considered for the title of "Best" of anything related to Football right now.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Pele

Comments: Why you doubt Pele? He was the best and if he had his youth now he would still be the best, no one can beat Pele.

5th Jul, 2013 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 World the Footballer The

Pele is posting in our community? laugh.gif Self-glory is not glory. Joke aside, I respectfully disagree. Maradona was the best and Pele was very good. However, comparing the two would be like comparing oranges with apples because Pele just made goals, Maradona planned the whole game.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: The Best Footballer in the World!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,