The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 2 of 8

QUOTE Hey girl, having an Argentinian father - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 12:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Who really is the best?
23rd Dec, 2002 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World! - Page 2

Look at Dieguito:

1) When he was 10 years old in a TV interview (yes, he had a tv interview when he was 10 years old only! because he was 'famous' for the little tricks he makes with the ball) said 'my dream is to win a world cup and be elected the best player in the world'. Think about it! how many people can actually accomplish such a dream! smile.gif
2) Maradona has also music after him, video games, movies, and whatever you can think about with the name Maradona...
3) The second goal against England in Mexico 86' was chosen the best goal in the HISTORY OF FOOTBALL!. Yes!, NOBODY as yet since then could beat that up!!!!!!
4) He's very outspoken, he's not afraid of none of those puppets from FIFA. He doesn't have to 'suck their socks' like a teacher's pet in order to get what he deserves.
5) People LOVE him, everywhere he goes, he's the King.
6) He played football like nobody before, he's very patriotic and his skills and widely known.
7) What else? God blessed him making him an Argentinian!!!! wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2003 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World!
A Friend

World the Footballer The

guess i would also have to say Maradonna  was pretty much the best smile.gif smile.gif

8th Jan, 2003 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

The Best Footballer in the World! Sports & Fashion Music Movies

EYESONU you are a:

Traitor

I thought you would support the real man in the game. You are supposed to say 'Pele'!
#enable_html

14th Jan, 2003 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 World the Footballer The

Just thought I would mention:

Brazil has the world record for fastest goal in an international match!

3.5 seconds.

From a center kick off a Brazilian player kicks the ball straight at the goal and scores!

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2003 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World the Footballer The

I do not know much about this game, but seems like Ronaldo is taking things far for his country.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2003 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know much about football(soccer) but i think Pele used to be the best footballer  ;)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2003 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

The Footballer the World - Page 2

Hey girl, having an Argentinian father you still saying it's Pele???? smile.gif I'm sure he doesn't know you posted this! lol

3rd Mar, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

The Footballer the World Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Hey girl, having an Argentinian father you still saying it's Pele?

What's the problem LDS_forever? Pele spreads more of his infuence around the world than Maradona. Afterall. the Brasilian champion is the king of the game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: The Best Footballer in the World!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,