Exotic Sport Cars

Exotic Sport Cars - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2003 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Exotic Sport Cars
A Friend

Exotic Sport Cars

hey every one we surely cant forget about those exotic sports cars like   Porsche and the Lamborghini  those super fast and beutifull sports cars   here is a link to check out the new Lamboghini I think  that you all will think that this car is sweet lol                                                                  https://www.car-pictures-photos-pics.com/Lamborghini/Murcielago/1.jpg

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Exotic Sport Cars
A Friend

Cars Sport Exotic

I agree, that car kicks some major bootay!  For some reason i like the new Porche Caeyan alot.  You know, that mini-SUV almost station wagon one? You can raise or lower it 5 inches from its original height.  Just think, a 450 horse power Station Wagon.  Its genious, you'll be winning many races in that thing.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2003 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Exotic Sport Cars
A Friend

Exotic Sport Cars Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

oh yea most diffenatly so I bet that thing is sharp looking also did you know that dodge is got this new wagon coming out called the dodge magnum srt-8 it carries a massive 465hp man is that super fast for a wagon or what? lol

> TOPIC: Exotic Sport Cars

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,