Favorite Car Color - Page 5 of 6

I chose black because if those colors on that - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st May, 2016 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Out of the colors below which would you choose to have your car painted in?
  Red       10.00%
  Pink       0.00%
  Orange       0.00%
  Yellow       5.00%
  Gold       0.00%
  Light Blue       5.00%
  Navy blue       20.00%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Grass Green       5.00%
  Brown       0.00%
  Black       35.00%
  White       0.00%
  Silver       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Purple       0.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Black, red, pink, blue? Which is the right color for you?
2nd May, 2015 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color - Page 5

I like the idea of purple but I've always loved red on a car! Although my car colour at the moment is boring white!

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Color Car Favorite

Women are lucky they can paint their car any color but guys get a lot of flak if the color is too pink, too purple or too pastel. I like a deep green but if I had my way it would be green camouflage.

10th May, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I like red and yellow cars, especially sports cars. My fiancée likes the blue, and I have to say that some shades of blue can be very interesting. For SUVs I prefer something more serious, like forest green or dark navy blue, or red-burgundy.

The car I have now it is in Montego Blue Mica, a Mazda colour with 12 shades of blue and I am always confused, in a happy way, with the shade it has under different light conditions.

10th May, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Color Car Favorite

I like keeping up with the times and what better color suits that than silver? That's what we see in the science fiction movies right? wink.gif What's even better is a metallic silver color with a hint of another like blue or red.

10th May, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Color Car Favorite

I think I am in the minority, since my color isn't even listed as an option in the poll, but my favorite car color is a smoke grey. It is dark enough to hide dirt, without being black. I am all about practicality. I also don't like flashy colors as they tend to call attention to you and make you easier to spot. I have a bit of a 'lead foot' and don't want any reason for someone to take a closer look or remember my car distinctly.

10th May, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color

You make it sound like you are a scoundrel. , but matte grey reminds me of stealth airplanes. In some cars it fits very well. Plus the most usual colours are white-black-grey-silver.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color - Page 5

There is only one real color for any car and that is white. You may think white is boring but white can fit any vehicle and still be in fit but other colors can't claim the same.

31st May, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

I chose black because if those colors on that list were the only choices a person, then to me it would have to be black. My all-time favorite color is Fords Bullet green. I love metallic colors as well like a dark metallic gray.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Favorite Car Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,