Favorite Car Color - Page 6 of 6

My color is not in the list so I did not vote. - Page 6 - Transportation - Cars, Boats, Planes - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 37 84 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Out of the colors below which would you choose to have your car painted in?
  Red       10.00%
  Pink       0.00%
  Orange       0.00%
  Yellow       5.00%
  Gold       0.00%
  Light Blue       5.00%
  Navy blue       20.00%
  Light Green       0.00%
  Grass Green       5.00%
  Brown       0.00%
  Black       35.00%
  White       0.00%
  Silver       20.00%
  Grey       0.00%
  Purple       0.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Black, red, pink, blue? Which is the right color for you?
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2016 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 103
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 522.61 FP
Charm: 3

Favorite Car Color - Page 6

It depends on the vehicle. For trucks I think dark colors are best because they tend to be dirty. If I have a 4x4 then I like a dirt or green color. If its a sports car then hot red. If its a small car then white.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 814
Avg: 5.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,225.37 FP
Charm: 140

Color Car Favorite

I meant to vote for pink. I am always wearing a little pink. It makes a car so cute. I don't think pink looks good on a lot of vehicles but I prefer it on mine. Pink comes with a bonus aspect as well. When a boyfriend needs to borrow my car or has to drive it. I know, I'm evil *smile*.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:30pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Car Color
A Friend

Favorite Car Color Planes & Boats Cars Transportation

I voted black for two reasons.
First of all, I think a metallic black just looks awesome on most cars. And secondly it's easier to keep clean because you don't see the dirt (Very practical).

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2016 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 103
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 522.61 FP
Charm: 3

Page 6 Color Car Favorite

Main problem with black is the absorption of heat during the summer. When that happens you have to turn up the glass and put on the AC instead of getting some summer air. I live silver myself but if I really could get my way I would have an all dull chrome look.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.9%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 8

Color Car Favorite

I like dark blue, even though I know the darker colors do make the vehicle warmer on hot days. I'm from down South, so this is a very real problem. Still, I can't get over the sleek look of a blue car with a black interior. It's just too classy.

I like every other option except for white or grey. My friend works at an auto shop, and he says that many accidents are caused because on bright days, there is a glare off the lighter colors. I'm not exactly sure how or why or if this is actually true, but this advice has scared me out of every purchasing cars in this color.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,406
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 10,101.30 FP
Charm: 389

Favorite Car Color

My color is not in the list so I did not vote. I want a purple car again. I had a purple jeep that I had to get rid of so now I am driving a black car with deep dark tint. I still want to get another purple car.

Guest please SHARE: "Favorite Car Color" on:

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Favorite Car Color
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Favorite Car Color

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations.
This was started in August, 2018 and so far we have $24 of $3,000 (We need at least $1,500 to start).
By JB 1.8 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 5.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Pagan 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes