Car Designs

Car Designs - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Aug, 2003 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Car Designs

ok every one I want to know what every one thinks about these new cars and there new looks????

1. the cadillac cts v/ now every one we all know the cadillac as a luxury vehicle right.. well guess again the new cadillac cts v is more on power and speed here are its specs

>base price  $47,000(estimated)
>engine  5.7 liter ohv v-8
>power  400 hp@6000 rpm
>torque 390lb-ft@4800 rpm
>transmission  6-speed manual
>steering  power assisted rack-and-pinion
>suspension  front:control arms,coil springs rear:multi link,coil springs
>brakes  vented disks,abs
>tires p245/45zr-18
>perfomance  0-60 mph in 4.7 secs(manufacures data)

and I have alot more where this cady came from lol

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Designs Car

what is the big deal with cars? besides getting you to school and work like what else is there? sorry shady25 but i do not understand those numbers

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Car Designs Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

what is the big deal with cars? besides getting you to school and work like what else is there?

cars are just a passion of mine i can find things to talk about cars for hours lol

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Designs Car

but i do not understand those numbers

Don't feel bad, Mystic.  I grew up around cars and I don't know what some of those numbers are.  lol  But Shady does have a huge passion for cars.  Well, actually any vehicle that has four wheels and runs.  lol

Hey, Shady, maybe you could find  a pic of the car on the net and add it to the thread.  Mystic is right about the numbers.  Many people wouldn't understand what some of the numbers are for.  You know what they say, 'A pic is worth a thousand words'.  ;)

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Designs Car

Hey, Shady, maybe you could find  a pic of the car on the net and add it to the thread.  Mystic is right about the numbers.  Many people wouldn't understand what some of the numbers are for.  You know what they say, 'A pic is worth a thousand words'.

Hey that is a good idea if i find one i will see about putting it in this thread.. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2003 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Car Designs

here is the link to the picture to the new caddilac cts that I told you all about check it out

https://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/models.../cts/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Car Designs

Thanks for the link, Shady.  That looks like a pretty cool car.  I wouldn't own one of those, though.  It's just not my style.  ;)

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Car Designs
A Friend

Car Designs Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

lol Yea it was to much of a flashy car for me i just couldnt own something that flashy and that well not so cadillac lol

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Car Designs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,