Your Dream Car

Your Dream Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Your Dream Car

OK every one here is a thread on your dream car lets here what kind of car you would just die to have?? And also what kind of old musle car would you absolutly have to have??  

Well my dream car would be a 1970 Chevell with the 454 ss. candy apple red with black racing stripes and it would have the works...  that would be the car that I would just die to have...

so every one lets here your dream car??

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2003 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Car Dream Your

I actually have three dream vehicles.  One is a 2002 PT Cruiser, candy apple red.  I just love the look of those cars.  :)  I would also like to have a 1999 Chevy Z-71 full sized, extended cab, jet black, with the hydraulic lift bed cover on it.  That would definitely be my dream truck.  :D  I would also love to own a 2000 Chevy Camaro, silver, T-tops, and a jammin system.  

Now, all I have to do is wait for an inheritance, or the bank to suddenly decide that they actually owed me money.  ;)  lol

8th Aug, 2003 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well my dream car would be a 1970 Chevell with the 454 ss. candy apple red with black racing stripes and it would have the works...  that would be the car that I would just die to have...

Candy apple red huh? :smile.gif ooookayyyyyy :smile.gif seems like someone really thought about the least of details ;D

My dream car?

Hmmm...I never thought about it really, I just want a simple one...that takes me where I want to go and bring me back...I wonder if a Limousine can do the job well :smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2003 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Car Dream Your

I wonder if a Limousine can do the job well

Sure, LDS.  ;D  I can see you cruising the town in a limousine.  :)  A limo seems to suit you very well.  ;)  lol

9th Aug, 2003 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Car Dream Your

Sure, LDS.    I can see you cruising the town in a limousine.    A limo seems to suit you very well.

LOL I can see myself in one too ;D now, little detail is....how in the world I will pay for a Limo!!!!! :smile.gif but again...isn't the thread about my dream car? wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Your Dream Car

lol that is why I opened it lds so what ever kind of car you would love to have..
my next dream car would have to be a 19 68 camaro jet black with the white racing stripes.  and then I would have to have a 1969 dodge charger and that would be mine dream cars..

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Your Dream Car

I saw what my dream car is in town today.  A Plymouth Prowler.  These cars are sooooo cool.  I think I'll ask Santa for one for Christmas.  ;)

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Your Dream Car
A Friend

Your Dream Car Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

well i would love to have a 1969 dodge charger man those cars are awsome they are also super fast and full of musle lol awsome cars.. mopar all the way....

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Dream Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,