Monster Garage

Monster Garage - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Jul, 2004 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Monster Garage
A Friend

Monster Garage

I think is the most amazing show ever made. Anybody else watch this show relegiously???

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Monster Garage
A Friend

Garage Monster

What is this show about, Xtra?  About restoring classic cars and trucks?  Or about repairing vehicles when work is needed to be done?

5th Nov, 2003 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Monster Garage Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Oh, my goodness, you mean to tell me Shady hasn't ever seen this show?

Jesse James (the custom motorcyle guru) hosts it.  They have a different crew each week and are given some stock vehicle that they then need to chop up and make into something else with some sort of purpose.

Go to https://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monsterg...stergarage.html to learn more about it.

Another link is https://origprod.com/MonsterG.html.  In this series they had to take a minicooper and make it into a "snowmobile."

I don't watch it often, but I did see this episode.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2003 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Monster Garage
A Friend

Garage Monster

tenaheff said:

Oh, my goodness, you mean to tell me Shady hasn't ever seen this show?

No he hasn't seen it.  We only have regular tv channels no cable or satellite yet to pick up any good stations or shows.

5th Nov, 2003 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Garage Monster

Don't let him go to those links or it will off to the Satelite Dish store tonight. smile.gif

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Monster Garage
A Friend

Monster Garage

They dont show it here anymore. the satelite dish company removed TLC from their service.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Monster Garage
A Friend

Monster Garage

I have TLC but i have never seen or heard of that show. I've heard of Big American Bikes...laugh.gif

24th Jul, 2004 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Monster Garage Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I used to watch that show all the time, but lately it hasn't been the same. The vehicle was always supposed to look stock, like nothing unusual had been done to it and then with the flip of a button whoosh it turns into a garbage truck or whatever. Lately they just build something weird with a car underneath. Also it seems like they purposely get builders that fight more than build, and Jesse doesn't show up and work as much as he used to. If they get the show back to the way it used to be I'll watch it again. By the way, have you heard the rumor that Jesse has proposed to Sandra Bullock? Lucky girl, if it's true. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Monster Garage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,