George Maxwell Richards

George Maxwell Richards - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st May, 2009 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 11th May, 2009 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

George Maxwell Richards

George Maxwell Richards

Daly: Max must go - Law Association head lists four reasons why President must resign

Law Association president Martin Daly SC has called on President George Maxwell Richards to resign. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Richards Maxwell George

The decision on a lot of things is not really in the President's hands. Most times he is just working off the advice of his lawyers and whomever is advising him.

Post Date: 18th May, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

You are insulting us, Mr President

Due to the structure of our political system, President Richards should be above politics and refrain from the political circus that is passed off as governance in this country. Ref. Source 4

George Maxwell Richards
George Maxwell Richards (Hover)

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Richards Maxwell George

Wish you were here

For those who were not already amused by the statement of non-apology offered by our Dear President, please allow me to translate, as it should have read like this: Ref. Source 8

Hiding behind empty platitudes

Just in case the President is unclear why his response to citizens is woeful and inadequate, I would like to suggest that he respond to the following issues relating to the present fiasco regarding the Integrity Commission. Ref. Source 9

20th May, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Richards Maxwell George

The decision on a lot of things is not really in the President's hands. Most times he is just working off the advice of his lawyers and whomever is advising him.

You are absolutely right Indianchick. This president is not capable of making decisions since it is painfully obvious, he is taking advice from the Honourable Patrick Manning. I think George Maxwell Richards was a poor choice and everyday, it is becoming more evident why he got appointed by Mr Manning. He does not have the backbone to speak out against the Prime Minister and takes all instructions not from legal advisors but only from Mr Manning. Imagine appointing a committee of unqualified individuals and leaving the country to go on vacation? This is the most embarrassing moment for all Trinis. No wonder people from abroad regard us as very backward! I think everyone is right: this president should tender his resignation for such a terrible job and not demonstrating any initiative, to cut his vacation short to rectify this serious problem.

Rather off topic, but...
But we should remember this, when Manning was building his massive mansion, the president's own home was falling apart and not once, he complained about this. I believe that this example alone, speaks volumes about who is really in control here. I think President George Maxwell Richards is a true Trini. All he is capable of doing is "wining down the place" and conducting himself in a vulgar and unprofessional manner. Have you ever seen the picture of him wining between two women shortly after he was appointed as President?

Post Date: 24th May, 2009 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards

If Max must go, Manning must go!

There is such a hue and cry for 'Max to go' but I think that lost in the furore is the fact that according to all the experts, the President consults with the PM & Opposition Leader and does not, in fact, have to heed their words. But just think of it, why does the President say that he alone is not to blame? Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2009 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards

Still waiting for apology

Let's look at the salient aspects of President Richards' address to the nation, citizens of which still thirst for answers to make sense of a collapsed Integrity Commission that now seemed to have been conceived in a stew of hidden agendas and incompetence. Ref. Source 5

31st May, 2009 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

George Maxwell Richards Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Absolutely unacceptable and ridiculous. Funny enough, he is bold enough to blame those who he appointed saying they should have told him they were not capable for the task at hand, what kind of non-sense is that? I am not surprised though I find here in Trinidad (unlike the rest of the world) people does not resign at all, no matter the scandal.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: George Maxwell Richards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,