Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

Trini Guide Approaching Home - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 4:41pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 27 38 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Etiquette
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,865
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,166.44 FP
Charm: 335

Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

Trinidadian Guide To Approaching A Home

* When approaching a home keep in mind this is the dwelling place of someone, not a kennel
* At the resident's gate exit your car and press bell ONCE or call out once and wait
* Your call should be one of courtesy "Good Day", etc.
* Do not attempt to use your horn or rev your engine as a means to show you are at the gate
* If you have not been invited then it is correct to call first to forewarn and / or ask the resident if it is a suitable time to receive you

Feel free to continue the list...

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.6%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Home Approaching Guide Trini

If no one is responding after ringing the door bell or making a voice call, don't assume that it is alright to just push the gate open and walk around the house. Use your cell phone to call the person and announce that you are outside when your friend answers the phone.

Don't destroy the person's gate by rattling it in order to get someone's attention.

You may ask the neighbour, (if he/she is outside), if the person is home.

After you press the door bell or call and a vicious dog runs up to the gate, don't pelt stones or tease it. Just step away from the gate and hope that the dog's barking will alert the person.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 158
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 232.67 FP
Charm: 1

Trini Guide To Approaching A Home Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Here's one I can add, when I open the door to answer you do not start to gaze like if I'm a celebrity. I know I'm hot but just tell me what you want so I get back to my show. ;)

Guest please SHARE: "Trini Guide To Approaching A Home" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Trini Guide To Approaching A Home, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Trini Guide To Approaching A Home is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By News 1 Week Ago
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By Maharaj 13th Jul, 2018 - 12:50pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Westmoorings 8th May, 2018 - 7:15pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:09pm
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By News 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:33pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By Extra! 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:43pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm