Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

Trini Guide Approaching Home - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Etiquette
2nd Oct, 2009 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

Trinidadian Guide To Approaching A Home

* When approaching a home keep in mind this is the dwelling place of someone, not a kennel
* At the resident's gate exit your car and press bell ONCE or call out once and wait
* Your call should be one of courtesy "Good Day", etc.
* Do not attempt to use your horn or rev your engine as a means to show you are at the gate
* If you have not been invited then it is correct to call first to forewarn and / or ask the resident if it is a suitable time to receive you

Feel free to continue the list...

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Home Approaching Guide Trini

If no one is responding after ringing the door bell or making a voice call, don't assume that it is alright to just push the gate open and walk around the house. Use your cell phone to call the person and announce that you are outside when your friend answers the phone.

Don't destroy the person's gate by rattling it in order to get someone's attention.

You may ask the neighbour, (if he/she is outside), if the person is home.

After you press the door bell or call and a vicious dog runs up to the gate, don't pelt stones or tease it. Just step away from the gate and hope that the dog's barking will alert the person.

15th Oct, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Trini Guide To Approaching A Home Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Here's one I can add, when I open the door to answer you do not start to gaze like if I'm a celebrity. I know I'm hot but just tell me what you want so I get back to my show. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Trini Guide To Approaching A Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,