Best Deals!

Best Deals - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2005 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Found a special price or package deal nationwide? Tell about it here. Not for spam.
4th Nov, 2003 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Best Deals!

When you are ready to buy a brand new car you want to get the most for your money, afterall, it is quite an accomplishment to finally buy one that isn't second hand. You know that the car has to last you several years and be good on gas, warrinty, etc. What's your selection for the best car deals/models for this year and why?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2005 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Best Deals!
A Friend

Deals Best

Well, I drive a minivan, so my best value for 2005 is the Honda Odyssey. When we looked at it, the interior looks absolutely fabulous! But that is only skin deep value. The real benefit of buy the Odyssey comes when cruising on the highway. It will shut down three of its six cylinders to conserve gas while driving on the highway. Since I drive almost 45 minutes to work on the highway, this would be a huge money saver for me! If you take the integrated vocal commands, it takes over 100 voice commands to allow you to get directions to anywhere with its built in GPS system. The final cut for me is the price, 25,000 to 38,000. The most expensive being for the luxury edition which I don't need. I will be paying off my old minivan in another few months and am seriously considering getting a new Odyssey. If I buy a new car, this will be the one.

4th Apr, 2005 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Best Deals! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Since I work for GM, I can get a few deals.

Right now, the car that I would consider the best "deal" is the Pontiac Vibe. It is a good, well-behaved car, and gets about 36 MPG (in the standard configuration). And the price isn't bad either. All of GM is now closely on the heels of Toyota for quality, and this does include Pontiac. So, all around, I think this is the best deal of the year.

We do have better "deals" in that there are much lower priced cars, but they really are entry-level cars, with poorer power and performance.

If I could get any car, I would get a Cadillac XLR. There isn't ANYTHING about that car that makes it a good deal. It is pure, unadulterated, high-power luxury. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Best Deals!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,