Better Burger: Whopper Vs Big Mac

Better Burger Whopper Big Mac - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Big Mac vsWhopper Burger King vs Mc Donald's
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Better Burger: Whopper vs Big Mac

Name: Woody

Title: Whopper V. Mac

Comments: The whopper has a higher fat content because it has nearly double the meat of the mac. The mac consists of 2, 1/10 pound patties.The whopper has a 1/3 pound patty.Both patties come frozen. Neither are good for you but I must choose the whopper for taste.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2011 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Mac Big Whopper Burger Better

The Big Mac is by FAR the best burger. The sauce is really tasty and I love the combination with pickles. I miss it badly!

12th Nov, 2012 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Better Burger: Whopper Vs Big Mac Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would rather the Whopper, the burger has the same sauce as the big Mac and it is bigger and juicier, I like the pickles too! smile.gif

2nd Jan, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

I live in Trinidad and both burgers are very similar in taste. I'm not sure why but it's not supposed to be that way. Burger King wins in the size category for sure. Felipe, I love pickles too!

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2015 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

McDonald's brutally shuts down Burger King

BURGER King wants to collaborate with its burger rival McDonald's on a new project, all in the name of world peace. But McDonald's isn't so keen.Ref. News.com.au

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What a Big Mac does to your body

BEWARE the Big Mac! That moment on the lips will have you cringing when you see what it does to your body in just 60 minutes. Ref. Source 7m

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Better Burger Whopper Big Mac

I prefer Burger King's burgers over McDonald's and the Whopper reigns supreme. Flame broiled is the way to go. Oh to own a chain broiler and hot dog roller grill. I would never eat out again!

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 8th Oct, 2015 - 4:36am

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Better Burger Whopper Big Mac Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The Whopper is the best both in terms of size, the way it is cooked and the presentation. When I put a Whopper in my hand I feel like I'm eating a meal for a man. When I hold a Big Mac I have to think about what else I'm going to order because its so small.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Better Burger: Whopper Vs Big Mac

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,