Abortion - The World's View - Page 7 of 13

Overturning Roe v. Wade Abortion Case Must - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Dec, 2008 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
Abortion Roe vs. Wade - Global view on Abortion, Abortion Laws, Personal Experiences, etc. Some countries allow abortions and others do not but the heated debate is most apparent in the united States where some are for and against it. What is your view?
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abortion - The World's View - Page 7

Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Makes Nearly $900 Million Last Year
https://www.lifenews.com/nat2327.html
by Steven Ertelt

New York, NY (LifeNews.com) -- Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, made nearly $900 million last year, according to its most recent annual report. The report showed the pro-abortion group made its second-highest profit ever and set new records for the number of abortions it did and the lowest rate of adoption referrals compared to abortions. According to its records, Planned Parenthood had a record income of $882 million dollars and a profit of $63 million, the second highest it has ever recorded.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 6th Jun, 2006 - 1:41am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2007 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Lies and fraud of Roe v. Wade

Bork compared Roe to another infamous ruling: "Roe and the decisions reaffirming it are equal in their audacity and abuse of judicial office to Dred Scott v. Sanford. Just as Dred Scott forced a southern pro-slavery position on the nation, Roe is nothing more than the Supreme Court's imposition on us of the morality of our cultural elites."

And what, exactly, was the "morality of our cultural elites"?

Ref. https://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53872

25th Apr, 2007 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Mexico seems to join many other countries who legalized abortion:

MEXICO CITY -  Mexico City lawmakers voted to legalize abortion Tuesday, a decision likely to influence policies and health practices across Mexico and other parts of heavily Roman Catholic Latin America.

The proposal, approved 46-19, with one abstention, will take effect when the leftist mayor signs it. Abortion opponents have already vowed to appeal the law to the Supreme Court, a move likely to extend the bitter and emotional debate in this predominantly Catholic nation.

"Decriminalizing abortion is a historic triumph, a triumph of the left," said city legislator Jorge Diaz Cuervo, a social democrat who voted for the bill. "Today, there is a new atmosphere in this city. It is the atmosphere of freedom."..

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2007 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View
A Friend

Page 7 View Worlds - Abortion

It seems most people here are pro-life. However there was a question posed which wasnt really answered by anyone. At what point does life begin?

The catholic church will argue right from the beginning even before fertilisation hence the banning of contraception, stem cell research, IVF etc etc. The often quoted argument a "potential life is a life".

Most people disagree and the cut off points are pretty arbitrary.
My view is that primitive life begins during the 2nd week of conception after the embryo has settled in the uterus. Any intervention BEFORE that is OK while any intervention AFTER that is wrong.

Women however only realise they are pregnant 2 weeks after conception. Hence the only difference between me and pro-lifers is the morality of the morning after pill which I consider OK while most pro-lifers are against.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2008 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Name: Helper

Karbla, I'd like to give my View as to when Human Life begins, And "NOT" When "Primitive Life Begins". At "Conception" is when "HUMAN LIFE BEGINS", The Moment the "SPERM ENTERS THE EGG" It is a Human Being....I am PRO-LIFE. I understand why people want to have Abortion Rights and some have good reasons to want an abortion. "BUT" I cast a "NO" Vote to Abortion Rights, because I also understand the Human Being and their "Abuse of Rights" Slowly but surely step by step Knowingly or Unknowingly in the direction of CONVENIENCE and then the Taking of "LIFE CHEAP" LOSING their Perspective and Conscience of How Precious HUMAN LIFE is...Helper

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Poll Shows Support for Abortion Drops to Seven-Year Low, Pro-Life Views Up

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- A new poll conducted by ABC News and the Washington Post shows support for abortion dropping to a seven year low. The survey also found the percentage of Americans who take a pro-life position on abortion is tied for its highest level during that same time period. The poll asks what pro-life advocates consider a misleading question -- with respondents asked to determine if they want abortion legal in all or most cases or illegal in all or most cases. However, the survey doesn't tell respondents who think most abortions involve the rare circumstances of rape, incest or the life of the mother that they constitute less than 1-2 percent of all abortions. As a result, some pro-life respondents erroneously say they want most abortions to remain legal. Still, the results are instructive and they found 53 percent of Americans want most or all abortions legal and 44 percent want all or most abortions illegal. The pro-abortion side experienced a four percent drop from the same poll in January while the pro-life side saw an increase of four percent.
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3984.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abortion - World's View - Page 7

I believe that life begins one there is a heart beat. Before that it is nothing but a bunch of cells forming. I do not believe in abortion but I also feel that if a woman is thinking about getting one it should be up to her and the father. The rest of the world needs to stay out of their decision because they do not know what is going on in their lives. IF the couple ask for others opinions then by all means give it.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

Overturning Roe v. Wade Abortion Case Must Remain a Top Pro-Life Goal

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Writing in the latest issue of the Catholic weekly America, writer Mark Stricherz says the naysayers who are urging the pro-life movement to give up on overturning Roe v. Wade are wrong. He says there are other efforts to reduce abortion but pro-life advocates must ultimately work to legally protect unborn children. Stricherz disagrees with writer Ross Douthat, who penned a piece at The Atlantic that expresses sympathy for Catholics who voted against the war and in response to the economy rather than against abortion. "Ross seems to sanction Catholics who voted on 'several issues' not just one," Stricherz responds. "This view strikes me as wrongheaded." "Overturning Roe (and its companion case, Doe v. Bolton) should have been the top priority of Catholics this election and should still be," he says. Stricherz agrees with the nation's Catholic bishops, who point out that issues like war and the economy don't trump abortion when it comes to the sheer number of lives lost. "No disease, accident, or war kills more Americans than the abortion regime sanctioned by Roe. Every day, more than 3,000 unborn infants are killed," he says.
Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Abortion - The World's View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,