Abortion - The World's View - Page 9 of 13

Almost 900 New Zealand Women Hospitalized - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2012 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Abortion Roe vs. Wade - Global view on Abortion, Abortion Laws, Personal Experiences, etc. Some countries allow abortions and others do not but the heated debate is most apparent in the united States where some are for and against it. What is your view?
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2011 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abortion - The World's View - Page 9

CNN Poll: 62% Want All or Most Abortions Made Illegal

A new CNN national poll of Americans finds results that are almost identical to a Gallup survey earlier this year, and it shows 62% of Americans want all or most abortions made illegal.

CNN asked the question, "Do you think abortion should be legal under any circumstances, legal under only certain circumstances, or illegal in all circumstances?" The survey found 25 percent of Americans want all abortions legal while 21 percent want all abortions illegal, and it had a large group of 53 percent of Americans saying abortions should be legal only under certain circumstances.

However, with a large percentage of Americans opposing abortions except in cases such as taking of the life of the mother, or cases of r-pe or incest - both of which, combined, constitute less than two percent of all abortions in the nation, according to the Guttmacher Institute - most Americans truly want 100% of 98 percent of the 1.2 million abortions a year made illegal.

A follow-up question CNN asked showed that to be the case.

When asked, "Do you think abortion should be legal under any circumstances, legal under only certain circumstances, legal in a few circumstances or illegal in all circumstances? " CNN found the same 25 percent and 21 percent want either all abortions legal or all illegal. But, breaking down that 53 percent group further, CNN shows just 12 percent want abortions legal in most circumstances while 41 percent want most abortions to be made illegal.

In total, 62 percent of Americans want all or most abortions to be prohibited while only 37 percent of Americans want all or most abortions kept legal - the position of President Barack Obama and Planned Parenthood, the nation's biggest abortion business. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2011 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

40 Days for Life Sees 361 Moms Change Their Mind on Abortion

It's Monday. But that's OK. During 40 Days for Life, Mondays bring GOOD NEWS! So here is your Monday good news - so far during this 40 Days for Life campaign, we are now aware of 361 babies whose mothers changed their minds and rejected abortion!

God has done wonderful things! Here are a few of the stories.

COLUMBUS, GEORGIA

People praying at the 40 Days for Life vigil in Columbus had a bad feeling when a young woman arrived on an abortion day. They had seen her previously - and tried to convince her not to abort her child. But here she was once again. She went in - but a short time later she left "¦ calling out that she had changed her mind. The volunteers put her in touch with the local pregnancy help center and promised to keep her - and her baby - in their prayers.

Later that day, two teenagers drove in - but walked on in after refusing to take information from one of the pro-life counselors. An hour later, they walked out - and handed the volunteer a receipt. At first, she didn't look at it.

One of the other vigil participants then called out, "They"ve changed their minds!" Yes - they were BOTH there for abortions - and they BOTH chose life. "I didn't get a chance to look at the receipt until that evening," the volunteer said. "The driver had had an ultrasound and lab work "¦ but "first trimester abortion - $385" had been scratched out. Praise God!" Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2011 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Clinic: We Do Abortions With No Disturbing Suction Noise

Early Options TM located in New York City says they are not a clinic, and the aspiration method they sell for early abortion is not invasive and is not a surgery. They also assure the women that they really want to help them, and that at five weeks the heartbeat is not really a heartbeat. Imagine if you are a young woman who is pregnant and scared? Does this sell? How is such dishonesty even legal? Never mind, it's abortion.

Lie #1: It's natural!
Early Options TM located in New York City offers a "natural abortion" for women who are pregnant and want to terminate it. They recommend their trademark "aspiration abortion procedure" as the "most natural abortion method." What is this novel and amazing method? It's a syringe device. What makes it different? Nothing. The same cannula is inserted through the cervix and the embryo is suctioned out of the uterus. It's just as invasive as any other aspiration method. This one just doesn't use electric suction, it uses manual suction and the embryo is deposited in the tube instead of being sucked into the machine vat. Disposal is a matter of disposing of the syringe. It's "natural" because when the suction is applied, the embryo "naturally" detaches from the uterine wall. "Naturally." And there's no disturbing suction noise. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Page 9 View Worlds - Abortion

Abortion Recovery: My Personal Healing After Abortion

My personal history is extreme: high school dropout, coerced abortion as a teenager, self-injury, attempted suicide to escape the consuming guilt after killing my first baby, years spent working in an abortion clinic (trying to convince myself that killing children is acceptable), and finally accepting the truth and becoming pro-life and continuing along the long road to recovery. While I recognize and acknowledge that my experience is not common, it is not rare either, and it is shameful and dishonest for the pro-abortion PR machine to churn out propaganda pretending that post-abortion emotional trauma and regret do not exist.

In my dreams my not-sleeping mind creates a full life for my baby. When I am awake, I wonder what he"d be doing, what he"d look like, what career would he have chosen, would he be married by now-would I be a grandmother by now? There's a thought that gives me great pause: so I exterminated not only my first child but my grandchild(ren) as well"¦ When I met Live Action's President and founder Lila Rose for the first time I was shaking with the knowledge that she was only a handful of months older than my first baby would be had I allowed him to live. There are times when fantasizing about my unpresent child leads to wistful melancholy, but thankfully it has not (again) led to the depths of despair and hopelessness it once had. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2011 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

View Worlds - Abortion

Abortion Industry Only Concerned With Making Money Off Women

The abortion industry claims that a woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body. Yet, when a woman wants to drink an over-the-counter herbal tea to induce an abortion, they are silent on the matter. I guess they only care about a woman's rights to choice as long as they can profit from it. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2012 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Abortion - The World's View

Romney and Santorum: Roe v. Wade Should be Overturned

In a Saturday night debate, ABC News host George Stephanopoulos, a former Democratic strategist for former pro-abortion President Bill Clinton, devoted considerable time to questioning the candidates on the issue of contraception. During the discussion, Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor, outlined his opposition to Roe and his support for better judges.

"I don't believe they decided that correctly. In my view, Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. It was based upon that same principle. And in my view, if we had justices like Roberts, Alito, Thomas, and Scalia, and more justices like that, they might well decide to return this issue to states as opposed to saying it's in the federal Constitution," Romney said. "Do I believe the Supreme Court should overturn Roe v. Wade? Yes, I do."

Rick Santorum, the former Pennsylvania senator, also bashed the Supreme Court's decision in Roe, which allowed for virtually unlimited abortions. "They created through a penumbra of rights a new right to privacy that was not in the Constitution. And what I"ve - and that's, again, I sort of agree with Governor Romney's assessment - legal assessment, it created a right through boot-strapping, through creating something that wasn't there. I believe it should be overturned," Santorum said. "I am for overturning Roe versus Wade. I do not believe that we have a right in this country, in the Constitution, to take a human life. I don't think that's - I don't think our founders envisioned that. I don't think the writing of the Constitution anywhere enables that." Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2012 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View - Page 9

Alabama Court Was Right, Roe v. Wade Should be Reversed

When Amy Hamilton's pre-born son died, as a result of what she believed were "negligent acts" by doctors in Dekalb County, Alabama, she sought justice by filing a wrongful death suit. (Alabama law provides recovery for a mother whose preborn child is killed because of another's negligence.) But Amy faced an obstacle, Roe v. Wade. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2012 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Abortion - World's View Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

Almost 900 New Zealand Women Hospitalized for Botched Abortions

A total of 877 women were admitted to hospital in New Zealand between 2009 and 2011 for the treatment of complications following abortions. The total number of bed-days totalled 1047. These important statistics reveal that abortions not only kill an unborn child but can result in damage to a woman's health. Ref. Source 3

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Abortion - The World's View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,