Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge - Page 38 of 38

Trump announces he has signed an order to - Page 38 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jan, 2018 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 38 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 
Fair treatment?
Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge Related Information to Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge
A Friend

Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge - Page 38

This isn't revenge, it is justice. Justice for a little girl who lost her mother. And justice for someone who killed civilians in the opening act of an ongoing war.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Revenge Justice Prisoners Guantanamo

I Am In Guantánamo Bay. The US Government Is Starving Me To Death By Khalid Qassim. I am in so much pain that I know it can't go on much longer. Source 4g.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge History & Civil Business Politics

Trump announces he has signed an order to keep Guantanamo Bay detention center open: ‘Terrorists are not merely criminals’. The order reverses former president Obama's directive aimed at shuttering the camp that Obama called a symbol of American human rights abuses during wartime. Still, Trump's directive doesn't change the operation of the Cuba military prison, first opened in 2002. Forty-one prisoners are still held there, down from a high of nearly 800. While Trump said the move fulfills a campaign promise, Trump in his first year chose to deal with terror suspects much like the Obama administration: prosecuting them in civilian courts. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Guantanamo Prisoners: Justice or Revenge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,