Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 29 of 42

Bin Laden Will Never Face US Trial, Be Caught - Page 29 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 18th Mar, 2010 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (42) »
This thread is NOT specifically about Iraq, the USA, or Afghanistan. It is about Osama Bin Laden himself and the views of the Middle Eastern world about him. Share your views.
Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Related Information to Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 29

Bin Laden's daughter 'is in Iran'

Iran's foreign minister says he has been told that Osama Bin Laden's daughter Iman is staying at the Saudi Arabian embassy in Tehran. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

Appeal over Bin Laden daughter

Saudi Arabia urges Iran to allow a daughter of Osama Bin Laden to leave after she seeks refuge in its embassy. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2010 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Islam Studies

Full Transcript of Bin Ladin's Speech
By Osama bin Laden

"We fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours." Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Page 29 Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

FBI uses MP's photo for Bin Laden

A Spanish MP has been horrified to learn that the FBI used an online photograph of him to create an image showing what Osama bin Laden might look like in the present day. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

US responds to 'Bin Laden tape'

The US says the latest tape said to be by al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden simply repeats "hollow justifications" for killing innocents. Ref. Source 9

14th Feb, 2010 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

If this is true then it means that the Taliban saw Osama bin Laden was big trouble and more especially trouble for them. Looks like they did not contain him well enough.

international QUOTE
Gareth Porter: Taliban Regime Pressed bin Laden on anti-U.S. Terror:

Evidence now available from various sources, including recently declassified you.S. State Department documents, shows that the Taliban regime led by Mullah Mohammad Omar imposed strict isolation on Osama bin Laden after 1998 to prevent him from carrying out any plots against the United States. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2010 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe - Page 29

I don't see how a man who proclaims to hate America could be considered its friend. He is trying to destroy us at all costs, though this does remind me of a few friends I have had, I think it is clear he is foe.

As for his reasoning that he will lay waste to our nation as we lay waste to his. I do not recall seeing two huge sky scrapers in his country. Who is he kidding, he lives in a cave. What are we laying waste to, a mud hole? Furthermore I think it is very unfair to depict America this way.

Yes we mess up, yes we kill civilians sometimes on accident. This is not our goal, we are not trying to kill innocent people and lay waste to a country. We are trying to make sure that some nut ball like Bin Laden doesn't get his finger on a trigger that can wipe out a hole nation. Trying to give nations the ability to govern themselves more fairly.

Our men and woman are dying every day to make this happen. Let's not forget that.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe Studies Islam - Page 29

Bin Laden Will Never Face US Trial, Be Caught Alive: Attorney General
By AFP

During a heated exchange with Republican congressmen, Holder predicted that "we will be reading Miranda rights to the corpse of Osama bin Laden" rather than to the US public enemy number one in captivity. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,