Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 34 of 42

Its abit late to not release them, they have - Page 34 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 4th May, 2011 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (42) »
This thread is NOT specifically about Iraq, the USA, or Afghanistan. It is about Osama Bin Laden himself and the views of the Middle Eastern world about him. Share your views.
Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Related Information to Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 34

I believe that Bin Laden is dead and he will no longer bother people with any of his plots to kill the Americans. Feeding his cold lifeless body to the fishies was a good idea in my book.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2011 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

Now..hold on everyone. Did they murder him? I thought we believe in a fair trial and conviction? I thought the image we give to the world is respecting the law? So how come this guy (Laden) wasn't armed but they killed him anyways? The white house admitted he wasn't armed but they couldn't explain why they killed him. Now don't take me wrong, I'm glad he's dead but it seems like murder to me.

4th May, 2011 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Islam Studies

Murder is not right that is true. However this guy murdered a lot, a lot, of innocent people in cold blood. True it sounds underhanded but if you handed him a gun he would have tried to shoot it. Just because he didn't have a gun in his hand doesn't make him less of a horrid "man" or threat.

What if we had just carpet bombed his fortress? What if he didn't have a gun on him to shoot at the stealth bombers? Would that have been equally underhanded?

In the heat of battle things like this go down. It might leave a bad taste in some peoples mouths but either way I'm glad he was killed.

I only feel sorry for the waters he was dropped in. That place (and the fish) didn't do anything to deserve his body.

Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 34 Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

Debate over the release of Osama bin Laden photos grows

For the long-term legacy of the most successful counterterrorism operation in U.S. history, the fact that bin Laden was unarmed is unlikely to matter much to the Americans he declared war against. President George W. Bush famously said he wanted bin Laden "dead or alive," and the CIA's top counterterrorism official once promised to bring bin Laden's head back on a stake. Yet just 24 hours before the White House acknowledged that bin Laden had been unarmed, Obama's chief counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, said: "If we had the opportunity to take bin Laden alive, if he didn't present any threat, the individuals involved were able and prepared to do that." Ref. Source 1

4th May, 2011 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

Oliron:

international QUOTE
Murder is not right that is true. However this guy murdered a lot, a lot, of innocent people in cold blood. True it sounds underhanded but if you handed him a gun he would have tried to shoot it. Just because he didn't have a gun in his hand doesn't make him less of a horrid "man" or threat.

What if we had just carpet bombed his fortress? What if he didn't have a gun on him to shoot at the stealth bombers? Would that have been equally underhanded?

Oli, since when the United States of America believes in killing someone based on what a person could do? Can you imagine our cops killing every time they arrest an unarmed criminal or one with a criminal history "just because he may shoot them"? I mean, it's insane! I think Obama's instructions were: Kill the guy! Because arrest, trial, etc take a very long time and he wants to be re-elected soon so this is all but a political move to favor his chances! Can our folks see this? Really!

Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have to agree with that.
Its very Minority Report your arrested for future murder a pretty good film mind.
Well hes done and dusted now who will the US go after next?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not make line breaks (press [Enter]) when typing your message in the text box, it is not necessary to do this as the the text will naturally go to the next line when you add your Post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe - Page 34

No Photos

CBS News reports that President Obama has told '60 Minutes' he will not release images of Osama bin Laden's corpse.

Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe Studies Islam - Page 34

Its abit late to not release them, they have leaked all over facebook and the net.
My wife said she had seen it and its very grim. Not nice to see a dead man with his eye bulging out no matter who it is,

> TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,