Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 11 of 42

[quote]His intel and comm have broken down - Page 11 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 18th Mar, 2003 - 11:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (42) »
This thread is NOT specifically about Iraq, the USA, or Afghanistan. It is about Osama Bin Laden himself and the views of the Middle Eastern world about him. Share your views.
Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Related Information to Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
10th Mar, 2003 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 11

Okay returning to the subject of the thread...

Do you think they will catch Bin Laden?

From CSMonitor:

Hunt for bin Laden moves to Pakistan's mountains
Al Qaeda's No. 3 is being probed for clues in Afghanistan, says an
intelligence official. By Owais Tohid
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0310/p07s01-wosc.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
A Friend

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

JB,
Yes I think he will be caught.
There have been too many of his subordinates captured for me to think otherwise.
The actions of the Pakistani government in taking down Mohammed shows support for bin Laden is deteriorating, and he is running out of options.
Like all criminals, he will eventually make a mistake. The law of averages and luck will eventually work against him.

10th Mar, 2003 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Islam Studies

I think he may be caught soon too but you know what? this guy is so evil, he may prefer to kill himself rather than be caught by US forces.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2003 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

LDS,
Guess what?
I would even lend him my pistol to do the job.

;D ;D ;D

10th Mar, 2003 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

[quote]I would even lend him my pistol to do the job. [/quote]

Really? If I didn't know ya, I would never think something like that of you!!! *LDS_forever covers her mouth in sign of horror* :smile.gif

17th Mar, 2003 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Do you think Bin Laden is still in control of his 'soldiers'
despite so many around him being captured? Will he use Iraq
as a reason to hit back hard?

Moderate Muslims fear fundamentalist backlash from war
Terrorist leaders recruit with claims of a global, US-led 'crusade'
against Islam. By Dan Murphy
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0318/p07s01-woap.html

It's no accident that Osama bin Laden
calls his organization "The World Islamic Front for Jihad Against
Jews and Crusaders" more often than he calls it "Al Qaeda." Imam
Samudra

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe - Page 11

I think he is still in control to a limited degree.

His intel and comm have broken down seriously, their ability to carry out ops has been compromised, their funds have been squeezed, and the temptation of $25,000,000 looms larger each day.

They no longer have the luxury of careful planning over long periods of time. Now they are seriously in deep cover, just trying to avoid being caught.

He himself was never in charge in an operational way in the first place.

18th Mar, 2003 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe Studies Islam - Page 11

[quote]His intel and comm have broken down seriously, their ability to carry out ops has been compromised, their funds have been squeezed, and the temptation of &25,000,000 looms larger each day. [/quote]
Stranger, you sound like you are giving a report to your commander after just doing a recon of the area. smile.gif

[quote]They no longer have the luxury of careful planning over long periods of time. [/quote]
Yes, and I think most of the 'rebels' will really be attacking on their own accord. If you notice, at a time when Osama should be most present for the media, he is most hidden. I am sure he would love to get to a camera and say a few words of 'code' maybe to his 'soldiers' but he is too afraid to be caught.

From Arab News:

Osama's Mother Denies Links to Al-Qaeda
Staff Writer  RIYADH, 18 March 2003 - The mother of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden denied in remarks published yesterday that she has links with the terror network, but said she was concerned about her son. "I have no links with Al-Qaeda organization," the mother of the world's most wanted man
https://arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=23833

> TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,