Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 13 of 42

This seems like an easy question. Bin Laden - Page 13 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (42) »
This thread is NOT specifically about Iraq, the USA, or Afghanistan. It is about Osama Bin Laden himself and the views of the Middle Eastern world about him. Share your views.
Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Related Information to Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
31st Mar, 2003 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? - Page 13

[quote]Now that it hit the US up close and personal, we decided to stamp it out by any means fair or foul. [/quote]

You cannot imagine, how glad I am to hear that! Tired to be hearing they do it for the worldwide peace like if they're hippies of the 70's or something.

I'm really concerned about the consequences that this war against Iraq is going to bring. I don't want to see more 9/11 or something worst sad.gif...but at the same you cannot live in fear like I always say, we need to bring to justice those responsibles and stop somehow terrorist groups from doing this kind of evil, although I always ask to myself...is that possible? it's like mafia you cannot get rid of it, no matter what you do. If you kill Osama, there is somebody else who will take over, etc etc etc..so what will be the solution for all this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?
A Friend

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

[quote]
but at the same you cannot live in fear

If you kill Osama, there is somebody else who will take over, etc etc etc..so what will be the solution for all this?
[/quote]

That's it. You can't live in fear.
You are right. There will be another Osama coming along.
What is the solution? There is no solution. Each generation of us has to confront the evil that faces our loved ones and fight it tooth and nail. So my father did, do I do, and so will my sons do.

The only "solution" is some kind of radical change of consciousness in those who aspire to power and use murder and terror to acquire and keep it.
Beyond that, I am at a loss to give you an answer.

31st Mar, 2003 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe? Islam Studies

[quote]That's it. You can't live in fear.
You are right. There will be another Osama coming along.
[/quote]
I know a few people in the military and other US positions that have dual passports (because of their having been born in another country prior to naturalizing or non-US parents) and they always travel with their non-US passports. Just a note about living in fear or being cautious...

One of the crucial mistakes of people like Osama and others like him is they exaggerate their position before they have reached the plateau. What does that mean? Well, to me a true leader will not glory in things that he has not done yet. For example, Osama always claims he has people doing this or that and here or there - isn't that just identifying where his control is? Showing himself with the Taliban was like saying, I am in Afghanistan, come and get me.

That is the difference with guys like Bush. They can afford to talk big because he really has people all around him that will answer in the drop of a hat. Where as Osama has to rely on first brainwashing, mixed with a little religious fanatacism of misinterpretation of text. to get people moving.

Now the next question is... where are you Osama? How come you are not broadcasting anything about your position or what you can do? Hmmmm?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

Really, where is Osama? Is he dead or is he still around? And with the recent 'not so truthful or honest' statements made ny the Bush Administration. maybe they know something they are not telling.

My guess is they are quite sure Osama is history. That's why they can so confidently commit all those troops to the Iraq war thinning the Homeland defence. But they can never be sure there's not going to be another Osama 2.

Furthermore, playing on the terrorism fears at home is good for getting the support for the Iraq war. Bush is smart there. But now, I think US has spawn more than just Arab hatred. There may even be European Osamas in the future. Who knows what this crazy world is coming to.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2003 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Foe Friend Laden Bin Osama

JB,
True words, my friend, true words.

If bin Laden is alive, he is like Hussein. He found out just how long a reach the US has, and is keeping his fanny down, lest he get it shot off.
The CIA seems to think he's still alive, but his organization has been horribly compromised.

He strutted in Afganistan because the world had simply endured him and his ilk for so many years, not having the cojones to go after him.

He also had the tacit support of several governments, so he got cocky and overstepped himself.

Fireduck,
I think you could well be right about others popping up in Europe. Unless Bush makes a real example of Hussein!!

If we can have the fortitude to do the dirty work here and really clean his plow, that will send a message all over the world. WE WILL COME AND GET YOU IF YOU MESS WITH US!!

1st Apr, 2003 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

[quote]I know a few people in the military and other US positions that have dual passports (because of their having been born in another country prior to naturalizing or non-US parents) and they always travel with their non-US passports. Just a note about living in fear or being cautious... [/quote]

Well, my son is an American Citizen and since his father is a Trinidadian when we came back from the US, they made him a Trinidadian citizen also. I definetly wants to raise him as an American, I want him to know his country even if he doesn't live in there, to love it and respect it. I think this is a very important factor in raising a child. But when I have to travel again, I'm not very sure if I want him traveling with a US passport, Americans are being target of terrorist attacks everywhere. sad.gif
Osama knows he's not the center of attention right now BUT like my grandmother would say 'when somebody is too quiet, then something the person is up to' so hope we don't hear from him in any terrible way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe - Page 13

Have no fear milady.
The Rangers and the CIA are hot after him. The US has not taken the bloodhounds off the trail because of this minor potentate who is about to be past history.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Osama Bin Laden Friend Foe Studies Islam - Page 13

This seems like an easy question. Bin Laden is a foe. But now he is just history and their are other geater Foes on his planet.

> TOPIC: Osama Bin Laden Friend or Foe?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,