What should they build at ground zero?

What Build Ground Zero - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Dec, 2002 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA 9 / 11 Related
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2002 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

one year after the terrorist attacks, the place where the twin towers once loomed looks like any big-city construction site.

"MSNBC: Swept Clean of the last pieces of twisted steel, the 16 acres now thrum with the noise of bulldozers and cranes as work goes on to rebuild underground subway lines. Near the southeast corner of Ground Zero is one unofficial monument: a simple cross forged by workmen from two pieces of those once mighty steel columns. Gone are the twin beams of the Tribute in Light, which soared into the night sky last spring."

I'm wondering - what ideas do you guys have about what they should build at the actual site?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2002 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

zero ground build they What

A park

One that is very nature oriented and has lots of  flora and fona with a small log play ground for the kids. This way it will be sure to be a place of joy and peace.

PS. sylveStter - whats up with the Barbados flag? You change nationality? Also make sure to take some of the quizzes above when your mind is 'sober'. I would like to see how you do.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2002 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What should they build at ground zero? History & Civil Business Politics

In my humble opinion i will like them to build a MEMORIAL MONUMENT make it a sacred place in REMEMBRANCE to all the people that died there.

Should there be business place  i have reservation about that.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2002 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sensual you are right wink.gif,,,,,,,let the victims families have a quite place to remember their love ones,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[quote]In my humble opinion i will like them to build a MEMORIAL MONUMENT make it a sacred place in REMEMBRANCE to all the people that died there.

Should there be business place  i have reservation about that.[/quote]

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2002 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Selman, i think it will be disrespectful to the families who didn't even get a piece of bone to bury to put up stores or anything else there.
This is something i feel strongly about but am just one voice.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2002 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(you are so right :'( :'( :'(

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2002 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What they build ground zero

what did they decide to build there or have they not decided yet?

19th Dec, 2002 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

What they build ground zero Politics Business Civil & History

From CNN:

Seven teams of architects and designers presented nine sets of proposals
Wednesday for development on the World Trade Center site, and four of them
call for construction of the tallest buildings in the world on the 16-acre
site in Lower Manhattan. CNN's Jason Carrol reported "[Models of theproposals] are going to be sent out to some of the victims' family members to
get their input in terms of what they think of these new designs. So
[planners] are going to be reaching out to them to get their ideas and
thoughts on these new designs."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What should they build at ground zero?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,