Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2009 - 8:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
What are your plans?
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2009 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

What are some of your plans for Thanksgiving 2009?

Note: Thanksgiving will be celebrated on November 26, 2009 in USA and October 12, 2009 in Canada.

For related Threads please visit: Thanksgiving Index.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

LDS_forever wants to do something special, not sure what it is going to be, my job generally involves taking orders and paying the bill. I might get a piece of turkey out of it, not sure yet. wink.gif

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2009 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

We are thinking of going out this year to eat. TO a buffet style restaurant so we do not have to worry about the clean up.

15th Oct, 2009 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

I was thinking of that too. Rather than all the fuss of getting food and having to make it why not just go out and be catered, but knowing LDS_forever she looks forward to these things and the fact that you have 'extra' meals after so she does not have to cook.

15th Oct, 2009 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

When I read your first sentence JB I was going to tell you that it is a no-no for sure! I love celebrating Thanksgiving AT HOME, nice home cook meal made by someone who truly cares and not someone who is paid to do it. wink.gif So I need to start planning what we will have for the menu.

15th Oct, 2009 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009

What are you going to do this time a Turkey? I think with some stuffing? However, if we are having Turkey I wouldn't want it again for Christmas. We also need to get some cranberry jelly. A three bean salad will be nice too with the sour / sweet taste - yum!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009

Yes, as always turkey for thanksgiving and ham for Christmas. I think I will make green bean casserole, mash potatoes and jello salad but I'll let you know when the time gets closer as I like to watch the Food Network for ideas. wink.gif

15th Oct, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2009 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Didn't you do green bean last year? We can try the three bean salad for a change, especially since we have NEVER had it. Besides it makes a great addition with stuffing.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2009

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,