Government Testing

Government Testing - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Why do governments dumbed down tests?
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Government Testing
A Friend

Government Testing

I came from a very elite school, but upon arriving in college I found that 90% of my floor doesn't know half of what they need to in order to succede.  Why does the government  sitting  around doing nothing?

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2003 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Testing Government

[quote]I came from a very elite school, but upon arriving in college I found that 90% of my floor doesn't know half of what they need to in order to succede.  Why does the government  sitting  around doing nothing? [/quote]

Well, you're a lucky guy. But not everybody can afford a school like that I guess. Plus,  let's be honest, there is a very small percentage in college of kids who really go there to study seriously. Most of them go for parties, drinking and that 'freedom' they think they need and they become so wild that nothing really matters to them.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2003 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Government Testing
A Friend

Government Testing History & Civil Business Politics

It is  true I never thought of the points you made. I wasn't looking at the whole picture. You are so right. Thanks for the reply.

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Government Testing
A Friend

Testing Government

I think that our educational system for a while was dumbing down testing because attendance was down. They are starting to realize that this was a bad idea and testing of the basics is coming back again. I know in colleges, the prices have gone up and the skills test has gotten harder. This is encouraging only people who really are serious about learning to go to college. Don't get me wrong, there are still the same grants for people who can't afford to go, and there are still partiers, but they all have to pass harder exams. This isn't a government issue, its a school issue, and I am glad to see test scores going up again in my state.

> TOPIC: Government Testing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,