Joseph Stalin - Page 2 of 2

How Moscow lost Riyadh in 1938. Russian-Saudi - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Nov, 2018 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Joseph Stalin Russian Dictator
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Stalin
A Friend

Joseph Stalin - Page 2

That is what happens when you let people with their own agenda write history books. I would love to read a history book from all the ages that did not put their own slant on things so we could see what really happened instead of what people want you to think happened. I bet that would scare many people.

All in all Stalin was a bad person and he was stopped. I would not put him the same boat as Hitler but he is not far behind him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Stalin
A Friend

Stalin Joseph

Knowing what I know he is in the same exact boat as Hitler… it's just that Hitler acted first. He had the same plans, to conquer Europe and then inflict his ideology on everyone. In fact, he made sure WW 2 started by allying with Hitler so he would invade Poland. Then he thought that Germany, France, and England would exhaust each other like in WW 2 and he's be able to step in. He never reckoned on the speed with which Hitler would conquer France and most of the rest of Europe and turn his battle hardened army on the USSR. But they were the same as far as evil goes as far as I'm concerned. Get a couple books written about Stalin that aren't by apologist or leftists and you'll see what I mean.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Joseph Stalin History & Civil Business Politics

How Moscow lost Riyadh in 1938. Russian-Saudi relations could be very different today, if Stalin hadn't killed the Soviet ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Source 6k.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Joseph Stalin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,