Joseph Stalin - Page 2 of 2

Knowing what I know he is in the same exact - Page 2 - History, Historic Profiles - Posted: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:57pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 35 63 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Top  Joseph Stalin Russian Dictator
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,377
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 12,979.44 FP
Charm: 388

Joseph Stalin - Page 2

That is what happens when you let people with their own agenda write history books. I would love to read a history book from all the ages that did not put their own slant on things so we could see what really happened instead of what people want you to think happened. I bet that would scare many people.

All in all Stalin was a bad person and he was stopped. I would not put him the same boat as Hitler but he is not far behind him.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Joseph Stalin
A Friend

Stalin Joseph

Knowing what I know he is in the same exact boat as Hitler… it's just that Hitler acted first. He had the same plans, to conquer Europe and then inflict his ideology on everyone. In fact, he made sure WW 2 started by allying with Hitler so he would invade Poland. Then he thought that Germany, France, and England would exhaust each other like in WW 2 and he's be able to step in. He never reckoned on the speed with which Hitler would conquer France and most of the rest of Europe and turn his battle hardened army on the USSR. But they were the same as far as evil goes as far as I'm concerned. Get a couple books written about Stalin that aren't by apologist or leftists and you'll see what I mean.

Guest please SHARE: "Joseph Stalin" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Joseph Stalin" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Joseph Stalin

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Latest Photos

Kntoran's Medals
Kntoran's Medals
Uploaded by: KNtoran
Rated: 2/10 + 10 comments
Last comment: KNtoran 6th Jul, 2018 - 1:52pm