Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 3 of 117

Searching the bodies you find 60 arrows, three - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Jan, 2010 - 8:42pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 16 28 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (117) »
Posts: 936 - Views: 30242 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2009 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 3

Ignoble says...

Namdar sneaks up behind the orc knocking him in the head with his sap. Stunned the orc drops his guard as Skedvick's dagger slams into his side. The orcs eyes open wide in surprise as death takes its hold. The orc slides off the dagger and slumps to the ground.

The party upon searching the two orcs will find a long sword on each one, 4 gp, 7 sp and 3 cp on each. They each have a bow the one has 20 arrows the other 16.
The long swords are servicable weapons nothing fancy.

You now have two dead orcs, What do you wish to do now?



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

You take the long swords, Bows and arrows. After taking the heads you dispose of the bodies so they will not be found easily. You all gather your things and head back to the farm. As you come back out of the forest at the edge of the farm you see the farmer has taken care to keep your food simmering. Since you have only been gone less than a hour it is still good to eat. The sun is at its highest for this day now. The two rangers were able to locate some preserving herbs and bark to place in the sack to help with the potential stench of the heads.



Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Refreshed from the meal you all decide to scout for orcs. Jenrek feels a lot better after being totally healed by pundit.

The Rangers set about to tracking the orcs. After several minutes they find a trail headed in a direction other than the scouts. The trail seems to be well used. This makes you think the scouts you took out were leading you into a trap.

The trail leads you north and west from the farm. The farther you go the more you see a actual trail forming. Your about two hours from the farm when the rangers come to a stop. They inform the party that you have enough daylight to head back to the farm and set up some type of defense before dark, or they can keep going and look for a place that can be set up defensibly. Say what you wish to do now.

Thankls to Krusten pointing out my error is spelling. :) I do make mistakes too.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 18th Dec, 2009 - 6:15pm



Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2009 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

The party continues down the path. After about a hour the path has turned to a well used trail. This trail runs almost due north as it winds its way through the dense forest. Following the trail for another half hour while remaining off to the side you hear sounds coming from behind you.

Everyone needs to roil a d 12 if you wish to try to hide or otherwise remain unseen. The donkey may be a bit of trouble. Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 24th Dec, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

You all are relieved to see that it was just another adventure and once again start back down the path. You have gone maybe 10 steps when you thought you saw something moving ahead. Everyone in the front needs to roll a d12 to see if you saw something and a d6 for combat.



Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

Namdar, Skedvick and Jenrek all see the same thing. Three orcs with bows are trying to move closer to the party or towards the noises that they heard earlier.

They are about 100 yards out still moving south. They have not spotted you as of yet you believe. Roll to hit with d20 for those who wish to use bows and are up front. Remember bow attacks get two attacks per round.



Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 3 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

The three orcs move as silently as they can in the trees slowly moving towards you. The orc at the point suddenly straightens up and falls back with three arrows in his chest. his eyes go blank as he falls to the forest floor. The one on the left has little time to act surprised as he too is hit with three arrows, one arrow hits him in the throat. The third orc hears his gurgled gasps for breath before he too lies lifeless on the forest floor. As the third Orc turns to see where the arrows are coming from he is hit with two arrows one hitting him in the heart. he sees a human running toward him as the life leaves his eyes. Moments later Namdar springs from the trees with weapon in hand to see three lifeless orcs. Oliron is there standing looking around for another foe to attack.

What do you wish to do now?



Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 3

Ignoble says...

Searching the bodies you find 60 arrows, three short bows, and three long swords. You do not find any armour worth saving but you notice one is wearing a golden band around one finger. You also find a total of 5 gold 23 silver and 13 copper on them. After removing the heads and hiding the bodies the party once again sets off down the path. You do notice that one in your party has seemed to wander off. Looking around and quietly calling this name you get no response. Jenreck is no longer in the party.

As you move along looking for a place to camp the night you smell a cook fire. The rangers slowly making their way towards it you see two figures resting along side a small cliff with a good defensible ramble around it. It looks to be a elf and a 1/2 orc sitting there cooking a deer. You all can sense that this may be a good place to camp for the night and with the cliff behind can make a good defensible position. Say what you plan to do now.

CormacShaw and Tani your in the game now as your deer is roasting over the fire.



Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (117) »
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!


Play Better Games:
See More

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Knightslay 1.3 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Knightslay 4.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Symphony 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $291 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Anronrosby - $46
Silencedmind - $45
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 3rd Oct, 2018 - 1:47pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes