Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 4 of 117

The morning comes too early for some but after - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Jan, 2010 - 4:20pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 17 34 Why Join Help
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (117) »
Posts: 936 - Views: 30236 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - SCENARIO UPDATED HERE BY DM ONLY - Make sure to keep updated with what is posted here so that you can know what to Discuss in the Party Thread as this is the actual story. KNtoran as DM.
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game - Page 4

Ignoble says...

After the deer is cooked and shared among everyone the camp fire is put out. As it is getting dark you all know that a fire will stick out like a sore thumb in the woods. Everyone gets comfortable and those not on watch sleep. THe night passes slowly for those on watch but uneventful. Everyone is woken up shortly before dawn. A cold breakfast is shared and you begin to redon armor. Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 14th Jan, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Foxthorn, Krusten and Oliron all climb the trees at the top of the cliff. As they near the top they can see that more of their surroundings. As they hold on the the swaying tree and standing on a narrow branch they can see that to the north the land starts to rise more as the foothills of the mountains begin in earnest. To the west they can see the trees go on for as far as they can see. To the north west and south west this is the same. To the north east they can see a column of smoke coming up in the trees about 4-5 miles distant. To the east they see trees. To the south east you can barely make out a line of smoke coming from what looks like a clearing in the trees a few miles away. They take this to be the farmstead you have left. A few miles further they can see the town walls you left. If looks like your about 15 miles from town.

As they are climbing down from the trees you hear something or someone running towards you from the north through the woods. They are not trying to be very quiet and you can hear more crashing through the forests farther beyond. It seems someone/something is being chased through the forest.

What do you do now? Oliron, Foxthorn and Krusten are up trees and do not see anything coming.



Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

As Beast rushes forward he sees a elf running towards him followed by five orcs. He is able to avoid the elf as it runs past but is off balance as he and the lead orc swing at each other. The two come together with a loud thud and both fall to the ground not moving. Beast takes 5 damage from sword, Beast is unconscious from a head blow due to collision. The second orc through makes a dodge to avoid the collision occurring and hits a tree causing him to spin around and stumble to his left. The third orc is in mid jump when he is hit with an arrow fired by Krusten. He falls to the ground dead. The fourth orc makes a saving throw against spell so he is not reduced. As he avoids the bodies on the ground he faces off with Oliron. Both swing and hit. Oliron takes three points damage from sword as he kills the orc in front of him. The fifth orc through is hit with arrows from Skedvick killing him.

The elf seeing others around stops running and looks around.
Amaruil your now in the game

What does the party do now?

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 15th Jan, 2010 - 4:13pm



Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 4 Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

As the scene clears the one orc is easily dispatched as it is found laying a pool of its blood from a wound placed in its belly by Beasts sword. This orc is dying and Namdar puts it out of its misery. The other orc stunned and confused from the tree strike is quickly filled with arrows. The orcs are all dead. You search the bodies and find five long swords, five short bows, 100 arrows, 43 silver, 56 copper, and 18 gold. One orc is carrying a nice looking medium metal shield.

Since Oliron is a willing subject no saving throw is needed and he is enlarged. The orcs did not survive long enough to really hear the insult or react to it or oliron.

The party regroups after taking the heads and turns to head back south. Your able to make it back to the farm you left the day before after about 5 hours or walking. You do not see or hear anything besides the occassional deer or other woodland creature. Do you wish to stop and take a break at the farm before heading the other three hours back to the city proper?

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 18th Jan, 2010 - 8:38pm



Post Date: 21st Jan, 2010 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Your able to make it back to the farm and the farmer with a bit of difficulty. You all are weary from the climbing, fighting and running. A hour rest will refresh you all as you talk to the farmer and take in a meal. THe farmer tells you that he has not seen any orcs of late. He has however heard that a farm north of his was raided and the farmer there killed. He is happy with the work you have done on his fence and he has been able to finish with planting a new crop. He understands that your main goal is fame and fortune with the hunting of orcs and knows that you will get to his fence when you have the time. He will give Namdar a disk telling you all that if you present this disk to the owner of the Honey dew inn you shall get a free meal as thanks for assisting him. His Brother is the owner of the inn.

After a hour of rest your ready to head back to town. The journey there is peaceful.

All people in the original group will receive 500 experience each, Those joining after the first battle will receive 300 XP and those joining at the camp will receive 200 xp.

Let me know what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game

Ignoble says...

The city council members awards you the 200 gold for the heads. They also give you a 20 gold bonus for the information you brought back. They tell you that there has been a increase of Orc activity north of the city and three farms were attacked. One farm was burned and the farmer killed.

The ring you found is magical in nature a mage at the local magic shop tells you. He would take it off your hands for 2,000 gold. If you want to know what the magic is it will cost you 400 gold.

The caravan is still looking for guards. They would like to leave the next morning after finding guards to assist.

The local arms dealer will give you 12 gold per long sword and 25 gold per short bow.



Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 4 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game

Ignoble says...

Ok You sell the +2 ring of protection for 2,000 gold.

Yes the buy back is roughly 80% of sale value in the book. After all the shop keepers need to make a profit.

A stay in the inn will be 2 silver per night this includes a break fast. Supper is 5 copper ale is 2 copper a mug. Stabling is 1 copper per beast.

If you wish to buy a light warhorse your able to do that. I believe it is 175 gp.

The town council can not tell you much about about the farms to the north except that two farmers were able to make it to town and say that their farms were once again raided by orcs numbering at least 6-12. They did not stick around long enough to get a good count. The farms are along the main road headed north of the city. You can get to them by mid day tomorrow if you rest the night at an inn. Anyone buying any extra equipment or more arms/armor needs to let me know so I can update their character sheets. This can be done by placing a message in the character creation thread.



Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran


Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 4

Ignoble says...

The morning comes too early for some but after a break fast you are all set to leave. The day is clear and bright with the sun just about to leap over the horizon. Double checking to make sure all is there and all gear is stored upon your bodies or in the cart you proceed to head north out of the gate. As you walk along the main road going north you can a few farmers with their hand carts heading for the city to sale their crops. You do notice that there are not many headed into town.

What is your next move.



Post Date: Tue Oct 23, 2018 - 10:17:55 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Game - Page 4

A pause from Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game to share philosophy from the good old days:
HistoricToday is: 23rd October (GMT), in history on the 23rd of October, 1992 AD the following death happened:
Kees Spermon: Dutch Painter / graphic artist

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (117) »
Sponsored Links:

If Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

  Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
[+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Game


Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By KNtoran 2.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 3.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Gerard 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:44am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 14th Aug, 2018 - 8:15pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!